Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
    Why did Pacquaio refuse random drug testing and turn down 40 million?
    ok, i’ll tell you what really happened... the truth is pac accepted all the roadblocks that the scared coward put on the negotiating table.

then, the 40 million bull crap offer from fraud jr was just unacceptable. pac agreed to take less money but not without PPV cut.

now, the scared coward is using arum's name to duck pac again. So, my question to you is how come fraud jr is so scared to fight pac? aren't you ashamed that your idol is a gay scared coward? come on tell us the truth...

Comment

Someone said they met Floyd and he was small....you know who shocked me as being really damn small? Roy Jones Jr...is a little guy =/

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        ok, i’ll tell you what really happened... the truth is pac accepted all the roadblocks that the scared coward put on the negotiating table.

then, the 40 million bull crap offer from fraud jr was just unacceptable. pac agreed to take less money but not without PPV cut.

now, the scared coward is using arum's name to duck pac again. So, my question to you is how come fraud jr is so scared to fight pac? aren't you ashamed that your idol is a gay scared coward? come on tell us the truth...
        That's all false, and if you actually read reports from the negotiations....they're online yahoo had a big one....you'd know you know nothing about them, and really should find a new hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          That's all false, and if you actually read reports from the negotiations....they're online yahoo had a big one....you'd know you know nothing about them, and really should find a new hobby.
          awwwww, another floydiot that can't handle the truth. here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            awwwww, another floydiot that can't handle the truth. here you go
            It's not my fault you don't know how to read press releases. One day you'll get there ..... one day. You can make up anything you want but realize it's the age of the internet when you can get legit information with a few clicks of the mouse.

I'm just saying you need a new hobby, outside of Mayweather threads you don't post anything, there's more to the sport than just him you know.

Comment

its funny that these guys run around here saying "pac accepted all the roadblocks"....pac had a 50/50 piece of the fight.....just one simple/fair demand.....and instead of accepting all roadblocks he had to make sure, for some odd reason, that he knew when hed be tested.....when manny claimed that blood tests weakened him they said "ok well give you a two week cutoff date"....yet this dude came back like "give me 24...on 2nd thought i have a fight with clottey in dallas already ready to go...see ya"

Comment

Nope never have I met jean pascal yesterday got a pic with him cool guy makes you feel like he actually gives a **** what you talking about and that he wants to take a picture. He's Prbly the coolest I've met well him and winky

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                  The topic asks if you have MET him.... Not "know" him. U ppl need a life, man. lol. Its not healthy to hate someone the way u do that you don't know.
                  stfu u POS, you posted how much you liked him and u only met him for 5 mins. I was stating facts.

Comment

i met him a long time ago. he was constantly looking over his shoulder making sure margarito wasnt anywhere close to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
                      i met him a long time ago. he was constantly looking over his shoulder making sure margarito wasnt anywhere close to him.
                      that is funny....cause if margarito was in the same room with him i dont hed even be able to make floyd out...after cotto closed his eyes for him

this was clearly before shane mosley pushed his **** in right?
                      Last edited by DrOfStyleSlick; 02-20-2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X