Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    I was about 2-3 feet away from him at the Canelo mayweather press tour here in Houston, but I wasn't really there for him, I was there for Canelo. I would say there was about 70 Floyd fans and about 4k Canelo fans.
    cong**** bro lmfao

Comment

I was training at this very small gym in vegas forgot what gym it was but it was before mayweather had his own gym and he was training there for a bit, everyone was starstucked but I didnt like him he would come to the gym anytime he wanted and kick everyone out, he came in at 9am we all had to leave, he will come in at 3pm we all had to leave, he come at 7pm and we all had to leave, the owner finally put a end to it and his dumb bodyguards attack a few of the gym members for no reason, but thats when he opened his own gym.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Pretty ironic statement coming from a Floyd fan.
        says who? Haters? It must be true then

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Two sides to every story??? C'mon CGNYC, you're better than this. Floyd has been convicted of battery against women 4 separate times since 2002, that isn't "just a coincidence", the man (if you can even call him that) is a woman beater.
          I don't rightly know. It certainly doesn't look good, but there has been more damning evidence in other cases that turned out to be untrue. The real facts are unknown to us.

You say Mayweather's been convicted 4 times since 2002 for battery against women. I could only find two. One was for a "misdemeanor battery stemming from a fight with two women at a Las Vegas nightclub." The other was for battery against his ex and mother of his children, Josie Harris. In other cases, mostly involving Harris, Floyd was arrested but not convicted.

As far as I can tell, from the limited knowledge I have of Mayweather, he appears to be an emotionally immature individual. But is he a woman beater? I'm not certain. He was raised in a dysfunctional environment, and he continues to surround himself with persons of a similar bent. It's a volatile mix.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
            I was training at this very small gym in vegas forgot what gym it was but it was before mayweather had his own gym and he was training there for a bit, everyone was starstucked but I didnt like him he would come to the gym anytime he wanted and kick everyone out, he came in at 9am we all had to leave, he will come in at 3pm we all had to leave, he come at 7pm and we all had to leave, the owner finally put a end to it and his dumb bodyguards attack a few of the gym members for no reason, but thats when he opened his own gym.
            This is a real interesting story, man, and potentially a great contribution to the thread, but you can't remember the name of a gym you obviously went to several times and were forced to leave because of Mayweather?

Comment

With his bodyguards how can anyone get an autograph when you see him at the airport, even though he annouces he is Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                With his bodyguards how can anyone get an autograph when you see him at the airport, even though he annouces he is Floyd Mayweather.
                its hard but I tend to think Floyd can tell the real from the fake. Its like the guy on 24/7 who asked him for one, Floyd looked at him and kept walking. Then the dude made a slick comment about Floyd beating his girl or whatever. Floyd could look at him and tell he wasnt a genuine fan. Thats the reason he didnt give him one. Ive met him a few times and have gotten pics multiple times. He's always been cool but boxers are in general. By far the most down to earth atheletes

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  its hard but I tend to think Floyd can tell the real from the fake. Its like the guy on 24/7 who asked him for one, Floyd looked at him and kept walking. Then the dude made a slick comment about Floyd beating his girl or whatever. Floyd could look at him and tell he wasnt a genuine fan. Thats the reason he didnt give him one. Ive met him a few times and have gotten pics multiple times. He's always been cool but boxers are in general. By far the most down to earth atheletes
                  I know someone that wanted a picture taken with him and one of his assistants didn't allow it, but he took a picture with some fine hottie awhile later, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                    I know someone that wanted a picture taken with him and one of his assistants didn't allow it, but he took a picture with some fine hottie awhile later, lol.
                    well that is true. they dont let you get close. thats why you almost have to make eye contact and signal him on your own. they are use to seeing me now though so they know its me. He's the hardest to get to because of the guards though

Comment

• People judging him even though they never met him lol, might as well judge the people on the internet, if that's the case 90% on here are racist psychopaths.

Comment

Working...
                      X