Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

I did. Cant say anything bad about him at all.
    Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 02-19-2014, 09:58 AM.

I did before the ODH Bhop fight. Was very cool and friendly. Took pics with me and my 2 cousins. Talked a little boxing. Said he would eventually be fighting Gatti.

Comment

I didn't meet him but I saw him in NYC for the Canelo press conference. It was like 90 degrees and I stood there getting drunk for like 4 hours with some Mexican kid.

I threw a beer at him and he shoulder rolled it. He IS the best

Comment

I met him (nothing bad to say about Floyd outside of the ring or inside) and was shocked at how small he was in size.

But he was a very cool and friendly guy .....

Comment

Yeah, he was in my corner once.
          I expected genius advice from a true champion, but all he said to me was, "Water, you want it?" and "Hard work, dedication"

Another time I asked him whether he'd met Manny pacquiao, he replied, "Who?"

Comment

Sam Watson is a really good friend of the family and I'm close with his sons. I've only seen Floyd in the gym and never had a sit down conversation with the man.

Comment

I met him on 6th ave in NYC. What shocked me is that his wrists and forearms were so thin.

Comment

LOOL so meeting this fraud for 5 minutes equates to knowing the man does it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Master View Post
                  I met him on 6th ave in NYC. What shocked me is that his wrists and forearms were so thin.
                  Probably why he has so many hand problems

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    LOOL so meeting this fraud for 5 minutes equates to knowing the man does it ?
                    The topic asks if you have MET him.... Not "know" him. U ppl need a life, man. lol. Its not healthy to hate someone the way u do that you don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X