Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was that really floyd sr. speaking?

Comment

• Originally posted by JFalu View Post
      Swim the English channel, job to France, then row across the Atlantic. From there hitchhike to Vegas. Then maybe... just maybe TMT will consider Pac alongside of the number 30th rank fighter and Glass Joe in a public poll only TMT has access to.
      This is an excellent post....SIKE!!

Comment

• You know what would happen right? Pac leaves Arum, then Floyd says you have to sign with me. Pac signs with Floyd, then Floyd says you have to fight certain guys under my promotional banner and win and earn a fight with me. Pac destroys said fighters and Floyd retires. Pac is stuck in a contract with Mayweather fighting Mayweather promoted boxers just like when he was with Arum.

Comment

• "Blaming Game, blamed it to Arum" another subject in Gay School of Excuses...

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Poocquiao can't leave arum,after all arum is the one who provided him all these years with weight drained damaged goods past their prime (top prank ******)..poocquiaoos azz belongs to arum we all know that by now..they fear mayweather
          Stop idiots, stop licking the balls of ur Gay-god weather... It seemed that ur Gay-god has run-out of excuses from Gay-weather School of Excuses, then students of the school try to rescue him & resorted to one of their subject "The Blaming Game, blamed it to Arum"...How in this world such an idiot superstar(Gay-weather) dictates another superstar (Pacquiao) to such bull**** of leaving his promoter(Arum)...As if Pacman doesn't leave Arum (w/c of course he should not do & not be dictated w/ such bull****), the fight will not happen & they'll trying to show he's avoiding the gay, jajajaja what a desperate move of a scared gay...

As far as we knew as the world of boxing clamor for the fight of the century, Pacquiao's team, Arum, the media world, the fans, celebrities, had tried their best for many years now to make the fight happen...Against all odds, Pacquiao himself offered to fight for charity just to make the fight happen, w/c we all know he's used to charity works ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            The obstacles keep keep coming LOL.
            Exactly.....what is this, kind of a prenuptial agreement? bwahahaha.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You know what would happen right? Pac leaves Arum, then Floyd says you have to sign with me. Pac signs with Floyd, then Floyd says you have to fight certain guys under my promotional banner and win and earn a fight with me. Pac destroys said fighters and Floyd retires. Pac is stuck in a contract with Mayweather fighting Mayweather promoted boxers just like when he was with Arum.
              The master plan is out.

Comment

• Why dont Floyd leave Ellerbe and Haymon?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  You know what would happen right? Pac leaves Arum, then Floyd says you have to sign with me. Pac signs with Floyd, then Floyd says you have to fight certain guys under my promotional banner and win and earn a fight with me. Pac destroys said fighters and Floyd retires. Pac is stuck in a contract with Mayweather fighting Mayweather promoted boxers just like when he was with Arum.
                  The best excuse after Apr 12 will be, "why ya'll keep asking me about this bum?"

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Why dont Floyd leave Ellerbe and Haymon?
                    "Bob arum still owes me from the Arturo gatti fight and the Zab Judah fight....millions." - Floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      And meanwhile Floyd is fighting Amir Khan
                      Floyd may be fighting Amir Khan but he is still undefeated. Manny fought Brandon Rios and never wanted to engage: lol (Having nightmares about JMM's right hand)

Manny would never have fought the Mosley that Mayweather fought and he definitely would not have fought Alvarez...

Comment

Working...
                      X