Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Want The Provodnikov Fight To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am all for this fight, absolutely love it. This could very well be our modern era Gatti-Ward all over again... These two can easily make a memorable trilogy. These two were made for each other style wise... They will be such violent fights that each will lose big parts of themselves every time they fight each other. Seriously, think about these two swinging at each other like psychos stuck in the middle of the ring. Beautiful but it is scary to think about for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Lmfao he has a slim Chance but it's still a chance.
      Of course he has a chance. That dude is a f**king tard. It's like 60/40 give or take Provodnikov as the favorite. But anybody who thinks that it's just a easy walkover 100% lock shouldn't even be watching boxing. I like Provo but damn, okay he had a memorable moral victory loss against Bradley and beat Alvarado, and now all of a sudden he's this unbeatable monster lmao

Comment

make this happen!!

Comment

I notice that Rios thinks he will do good against Provodnikov because "he comes to fight."

It's like he's admitting that he only knows how to fight against one style.

Comment

C'mon Clowns!!! Why Would Anyone Believe Rios Has A Chance? He Doesn't!!!

Don't bet with your heart. Not sure why anyone smart in the game of Boxing, would give Rios a chance. His ONLY claim to fame is he best the guy that beat him in a rematch... A b-level fighter at best. RIOS HAS NEVER BEATEN ANYONE CREDIBLE! He got humiliated by Pacquiao. He beat Alvarado who came back and beat him. Provo destroyed and KO'd Alvarado in his own backyard. Provo gave Bradley the beating of his life and Timmy has a lot more game than Brandon Rios. There are plenty of guys that hit hard like Rios. There are plenty of guys with strong chins like Rios. So what. Provo hits harder than Rios, so how about that?!? Get over looking for excuses why you believe Rios has a shot against Provo. He has NO shot. Marquez won't even fight Provo. Not sure why the love affair with Rios; he's done nothing, he's beaten nobody, and he's looked exciting against who??? B & C level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              Don't bet with your heart. Not sure why anyone smart in the game of Boxing, would give Rios a chance. His ONLY claim to fame is he best the guy that beat him in a rematch... A b-level fighter at best. RIOS HAS NEVER BEATEN ANYONE CREDIBLE! He got humiliated by Pacquiao. He beat Alvarado who came back and beat him. Provo destroyed and KO'd Alvarado in his own backyard. Provo gave Bradley the beating of his life and Timmy has a lot more game than Brandon Rios. There are plenty of guys that hit hard like Rios. There are plenty of guys with strong chins like Rios. So what. Provo hits harder than Rios, so how about that?!? Get over looking for excuses why you believe Rios has a shot against Provo. He has NO shot. Marquez won't even fight Provo. Not sure why the love affair with Rios; he's done nothing, he's beaten nobody, and he's looked exciting against who??? B & C level fighters.
              I don't even know where to start with this ******ed ass ****.

So in your world, someone who says that Rios "has a chance" has a Rios love affair? Lmao. And who said Rios was an A fighter? And speaking of A fighters, are you saying that Ruslan is? Again I like Ruslan. He has potential to make some noise. But are we making him an elite fighter already after a memorable loss to Bradley and a win over Alvarado? Who Rios stopped as well? Dude. This is boxing. Everybody has a chance. You should know better. I don't think anybody has Rios as the favorite but if you seriously think he has a 0% chance to win the fight then you need to peacefully and respectfully hand in your boxing fan card.

Forever.

Comment

This would be a real treat for fans but all wrong for Rios.. I see him taking a ton of punishment, being far too brave for his own good. Rios will catch Provo as well but won´t be able to hurt him. A wide decision for Provo with several KDs in the process.

Comment

This type of fight will destroy one of these fighters........ Something I think Arum will not want at this point in time.

Comment

f it make it happen, they want it AND the fans want it. rios brains are already mushed up whats one more fight gonna do. hes gonna push for it and prov has no one to fight. lol I wanna hear rios talk after this one

Comment

Translation: Rios wants Provo to give him his ultimate ******

Comment

Working...
                      X