Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Want The Provodnikov Fight To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight will be an insanely fan friendly fight both dont take a backwards step unless u make them with connected punches be a great fight i got go with provo tho i think he hits harder and is the better boxer all i can see is rios in my head covering up from provo throwing bombs

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Wow, ban ban is back to attack. There's nothing cool about taking punishment. And there's nothing cool with drinking arizas shakes every morning.
      huh? your trying to hard lol

Comment

Brandon can win the fight. So can Provodnikov. It's not an easy fight for either. Both are easy to find and will get caught with some bombs.

But yeah, Bam Bam is already arguably showing signs of what the sport has done to him. Getting tagged with Ruslan sledgehammers isn't going to help matters.

I personally think Rios needs an easy fight right now. Dude had two wars with Alvarado and got tagged up against MP like he was a damn sparring partner. He needs to take a step back.

Comment

This could probably be FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Brandon can win the fight. So can Provodnikov. It's not an easy fight for either. Both are easy to find and will get caught with some bombs.

But yeah, Bam Bam is already arguably showing signs of what the sport has done to him. Getting tagged with Ruslan sledgehammers isn't going to help matters.

I personally think Rios needs an easy fight right now. Dude had two wars with Alvarado and got tagged up against MP like he was a damn sparring partner. He needs to take a step back.
            I think Rios is ****** enough to take this fight without a tuneup. I'm all for
            It I can see Rios pulling this one off but he's taking another beating if he wants to win.

Btw who's that in your sig? Is that Sutherland's next opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
              Call me crazy. But Rios can win this. Brandon is more durable than Mike. And Provo is not going bewilder Rios with speed and 8 punch combos ala Pac. It's going to be toe-toe just like Rios wants.
              Not to mention that Rios is quite a bit bigger. Ruslan throws some sick combos but has to take rounds off and pace himself.. Rios could take advantage of that. Ruslan is more athletic than Rios, so they should try to incorporate that into their strategy....ah hell, who am I kidding, Ruslan is coming to war, win or lose he's going to try and take Rios' fat head off. I have to favor Ruslan a shade since Brandon really hasn't looked that good recently other than Alvarado 1, but the style matchup favors Brandon a shade.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

Btw who's that in your sig? Is that Sutherland's next opponent?
                Yeah Suth needed a tune up. Hes been on a somewhat lengthy layoff. Hasn't fought since 93'. Can't blame him though that Kenny Rainford KO was a tough pill. He's recovered though now and ready to get back at it.

Blue gloves guy in the sig is a winnable fight for him. He likes to get on his bike a lot. I got Suth by narrow SD. War B-Suth.

Comment

Idc what ya say about rio .he shows more heart and ball then ya elite favorite fighters

Comment

I hope this gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Yeah Suth needed a tune up. Hes been on a somewhat lengthy layoff. Hasn't fought since 93'. Can't blame him though that Kenny Rainford KO was a tough pill. He's recovered though now and ready to get back at it.

Blue gloves guy in the sig is a winnable fight for him. He likes to get on his bike a lot. I got Suth by narrow SD. War B-Suth.
                      Glad to hear he's back
                      Keep us updated on everything fight related
                      War Sutherland

Comment

Working...
                      X