Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    From Cotto's instagram

http://instagram.com/p/nZYZCzR1AC/#

my god, look at that back full of acne. Cotto must have juiced like crazy for this match.

I'm inclined to say he has a chance to win now
    i can just about make it out, kinda hard to see

has cotto ever had back acne before?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      Why does Miguel Cotto always gotta talk in third person? smh

Comment

• What are the odds on this fight? im trying to make some bank $$

Comment

• thanks for sharing the videos (UTEP and jas)

GuerraCotto

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing 24/7 this weekend to hopefully get more footage of Cotto's S&C training. His coach, who also works with Providnikov and a number of Freddie's other fighters, is top notch and brings a very different approach to training.

Here's a short video that was uploaded during his camp for Rodriguez:

Comment

• ^^ Video isn't showing on my browser, if need be here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT45uFVNGAU

Comment

• I've got tickets to go to this fight so to be my first time SG does anyone have any tips to enhance the experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                  I've got tickets to go to this fight so to be my first time SG does anyone have any tips to enhance the experience?
                  leave your wallet in the hotel safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                    I've got tickets to go to this fight so to be my first time SG does anyone have any tips to enhance the experience?
                    Just be apart of the crowd. I'm stuck in Virginia for work that weekend, so I can't go.

But I was there for the Margarito fight, and prior to that day, and since, I've never been in a sporting event that love. It was crazy. The wife was like a caged animal let loose. The Mexicans they're had a great time in good spirit and you could tell Cotto fed off the crowd.

I went for the Trout fight and the experience was sooooo muted. It was like for the crowd it was a tune up fight as well. It almost felt like the crowd mirrored the attitude of Cotto, like growing through the paces.

So for this fight, omg, I'm jealous of you guys, the energy will be crazy and I think both fighters will elevate their game.

Have fun

Comment

• Is there an Argentinian population in the NYC area? I wonder how many Martinez fans are going to be there

Comment

Working...
                      X