No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
    Do fighters have to reach a certain target for the 30 day weigh ins?
    I think the limit is 176 lbs.

Comment

• I'm starting to feel like this fight is going to go to a decision. Both men can crack and will be wary of one another's power. It's going to be a calculated, tactical fight between these two.

Comment

• I can't wait for this two to go to war already

I'll be there live to witness Cotto make Historia but right before the doors open you could catch me right across MSG eating me up a Gyro -true story-

#GuerraCotto

Comment

• Nobody told Cotto he was fighting the hulk did they?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Nobody told Cotto he was fighting the hulk did they?

BRING IT HULK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              BRING IT HULK!!!

haha, Cotto better have some Wolverine type skills in the ring unless he has professor X stashed in the crowd or something.

Comment

Wow Martinez is in better shape than I expected, but the problem is his knee. No matter how good is his shape if his knee doesn´t hold up. I want to see him sparring, that will tell me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stark777 View Post
                  Wow Martinez is in better shape than I expected, but the problem is his knee. No matter how good is his shape if his knee doesn´t hold up. I want to see him sparring, that will tell me.
                  Nope, he already said his knee feels great and is virtually at 100% now and will definitely be at 100% by fight time. He could just be saying that but I'm hoping he is being honest about it.

Comment

Nope, he already said his knee feels great and is virtually at 100% now and will definitely be at 100% by fight time. He could just be saying that but I'm hoping he is being honest about it.
                    I heard him saying that, but I don't really believe him. It's not easy to recover from a knee injury and surgery when you are 40 years old. Will the knee hold up 12 rounds? we'll see.

Comment

Sergio hasn't sparred much since he's been with Sargiomento as his trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X