Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirk got sent to hell by a Honda engineer, it'll be kinda funny seeing him laid out by Triple G down the line

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
      Middleweights in order from most to least desirable:

Sergio, Sturm/Quillin, Murray, Geale/Barker

None of those are cherry picks. Those are the other top 6 middleweights besides Gennady.
      If GGG even fights two of these this year I'd start rating him as highly as others do.

Comment

I've been waiting for Jonak to step up because I think he's pretty decent, reminds me a little of Cotto. I almost want to pick him to win, but Kirkland is far more proven. Hopefully the fight is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          This will be AWESOME !!!!

Two killa's in the same card , GGG and da MULE KIRKLAND !!

Kirkland has made me a believer and Sweet Ann Wolfe working him like a MULE, puts him in AWESOME shape to FIX BAYONETS and CHARGE the nice HILL with H#LL with HIM !!!!!

I am a believer !!!

Kirkland would Kick the DUCK in the nice fry pot and make DUCK SOUP out of him,,,to bad the Duck is on the ducking spree !!!

Khan vs da DUCK after super bowl
          [IMG]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu315/ChrisPBacon91/******.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            James Kirkland would not make it out of the first round against Golovkin unless he ran. Kirkland has a crap chin and no defense. His style works against a certain type of fighter, and Golovkin sure isn't that type of fighter.

Geale actually matters at middleweight. I want it to shut people up who pretend Golovkin doesn't want to fight the top middleweights.
            That guy has been on crapping on Golovkin whilst holding on to Kirkland's nuts for dear life lately. Don't bother debating with him.

If Kirkland-Golovkin were to happen, however, it should be at 160. I never support the idea of a fighter moving down a weight class at Golovkin's age or older.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
              Kirk got sent to hell by a Honda engineer, it'll be kinda funny seeing him laid out by Triple G down the line
              Now he's about to get sent to hell by a Polski Fiat engineer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Ahhh memories...

Comment

37-0 and this is the first time I hear about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

IMAGE#1

Ahhh memories...
                    Memories huh? Of when your mom used to buy you hello kitty toys? That's between you and her.

Comment

Working...
                    X