Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middleweights in order from most to least desirable:

Sergio, Sturm/Quillin, Murray, Geale/Barker

None of those are cherry picks. Those are the other top 6 middleweights besides Gennady.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Well thats how you clear out a division these days I guess lol
      I dont know what's worst. trying to clean out the division or trying to fight all GGG's leftover

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
        I dont know what's worst. trying to clean out the division or trying to fight all GGG's leftover
        Since they can't fight, I don't mind the comparison fights.

Stevens would be a decent fight if we can't get jacobs...most likely not because Jacobs is fighting in March. Another prior is Macklin who's calling out Quillin now

Comment

Good fight! Hopefully we see another impressive knockout performance from Kirkland!

Comment

Jonak's best win is a shot Sugar Jackson. Kirkland takes this IMO.

Comment

GGG v Geale
              Kirkland on the undercard

awesome card ... GGG v Lee, not so much

Comment

As long as Kirkland isn't fighting GGG im all for it. He should stay at 154 as long as possible and try to win a belt here.

50¢ should use his position and get the Andrade fight. Would've been great if this is the fight coming up. War Mandingo Warrior!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  But means you will get Golovkin vs Kirkland afterwards.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  If he fights the guy in Monte Carlo or wherever in July, that's fine. I didn't want to see an April date on HBO wasted on the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    You really think Geale stands a better chance and will be more competitive than Kirk?
                    James Kirkland would not make it out of the first round against Golovkin unless he ran. Kirkland has a crap chin and no defense. His style works against a certain type of fighter, and Golovkin sure isn't that type of fighter.

Geale actually matters at middleweight. I want it to shut people up who pretend Golovkin doesn't want to fight the top middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Which basically means GGG is fighting some tomato can in Apr. And will have Kirkland on the undercard to hype him as his next opponent. As we know, Kirkland is just a big named tomato can. I since AB got his ass kicked. GGG is gonna be the new Can Man.
                      Yeh, I actually thought Kirkland was a better idea than most GGGs team have had. It would be better than a lot of the guys he has fought recently. But if they are trying to build JK on GGGs under card, that means he will fight him on a big summer show, so that pushes out any possibility of Murray or Gealer post-April....unless it's Geale in April

Comment

Working...
                      X