Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I hope you're wrong because if you're not that means another wasted year is coming up for GGG.
    Naw what he said seems about right Geale has a fight coming up in like two or three weeks so there is no way he would have enough time to get ready for a GGG fight so its probably going to be a guy slightly better than the guy he just faced and there going to have Kirkland as the co feature so add excitement to the card and then if Kirkland wins he will probably be fighting GGG next

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      With Kirkland on the undercard, I assume this is going to be on HBO. I don't think they'll settle for an Adama level opponent obviously and I'd be surprised if they accepted Andy Lee either. I think it's Geale in April, Kirkland later this year.
      Geale has a fight in like 3 weeks and I doubt that he is going to be ready to fight again in April so I doubt it will be Geale fighting GGG I hope it is at least somebody credible tho

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Which basically means GGG is fighting some tomato can in Apr. And will have Kirkland on the undercard to hype him as his next opponent. As we know, Kirkland is just a big named tomato can. I since AB got his ass kicked. GGG is gonna be the new Can Man.
        Man you said that **** perfectly I don't think it could have been said any better lol

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
          How is Golovkin going to clean out 160 when he can't get the other champs in the ring with him?

**as for Geale, as someone posted already, he has a fight vs Garth Woods on the 19th of Feb, doubt he can turn around in April to GGG in April

What about Martin Murray?
          Murray would be a good option but I don't think Murray wants that fight tho he had a couple chances to get it already as the mando but we never know he may take it it would really show us how good Murray is because if everyone is honest with themselves Martin Murray should really be the new MW champ because it looked like he beat Martinez to me even tho a rather injured and limited Sergio that belt should be Murrays right now but Murray looked kind of bad in his last fight if he fights GGG like that he will get KO'ed withing 8 but if he fights GGG like he did Sergio for most of the fight he could possibly either survive or pull off a split decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            GGG vs undersized Mail man to set up GGG vs Kirkland lol
            lol sounds about right

Comment

GGG vs Mora (Latin Snake). Styles make fights. Mora never been KO'd and is a WAY better opponent then theses punching bags GGG is beating up. Mora wins DEC!

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                Are you the new resident GGG hater. I see you have the red bar to back it up. That's cute :P
                I don't give a f.uck about none of that **** homie. You can go green real quick on here. You simply gotta hate Floyd, suck off Pac, or more recently suck off GGG. I'll pass.

Comment

I really don't know what people see in Geale. He looked like crap against Barker, let alone having a chance against GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    GGG vs undersized Mail man to set up GGG vs Kirkland lol
                    I don't want it to be true. Because if it is that means GGG's 2014 will consist of:

Adama
                    "Undersized mailman"
                    Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      LMAO !!!!! I laughed out loud partner!! We are SOUTHERN We are PROUD

General LEE surrendered but me and you ,,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO we didn't surrender !!!!!

Who is yer favorite southern gentlemen General ?

OH wait if I kilt mysef then I'd never git to see Pac KO da DUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! hahahaha
                      I told you the other day that my favorite Civil War here is whatever yank killed the most racist, confederate peckerwoods.

Comment

Working...
                      X