Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran lost biggest fights yet PFP great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That's not true.

He has Lampkin, Viurt and Fernandez who were all top fighters and good fighters and Top ranked when Duran beat them.

That's aswell as DeJesus x2 and Buchanan who are both ATG Lightweights are arguably so at the very least.

Duran's LW resume is arguably as good as Hagler's entire career, to be honest.

I think you're clearly uneducated on the matter.
    what did buchanan and dejesus accomplish at 135 seriously lmao,.you duran cucokoos are hilarious. now dejesus and buchanan are atg hofers yes atg thats like saying gatti is an atg hofer for sure atg naw..

and for the record haglers 160 reign > duran 135 facts are facts

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      In a previous post Brandish stated that De la Hoya was an all time great, which I will not deny, yet refuses to accept Duran as an all time great.

His criteria for making his list as an all time great Is moving up In weight competition and number of titles. He has Mayweather ranked as the 3rd best fighter of all time yet Pacquiao didn't even make the list.

He made the criteria but It conveniently only applies to specific fighters.
      once again for the slow of eye and weak of tongue,

duran top 30-40
      oscar top 40-50
      shane mosley top 40-50

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        what did buchanan and dejesus accomplish at 135 seriously lmao,.you duran cucokoos are hilarious. now dejesus and buchanan are atg hofers yes atg thats like saying gatti is an atg hofer for sure atg naw..

and for the record haglers 160 reign > duran 135 facts are facts
        They are both HOF'ers. As in they've been inducted into the HOF.

Both did good work at LW and are Top 20 Lightweights. Depending on your criteria, that's ATG at LW. Again, depending on your criteria.

Hagler's 160 resume and Duran's 135 resume are comparable. Would probably say Duran's is better.

Career for career obviously Duran's is much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          They are both HOF'ers. As in they've been inducted into the HOF.

Both did good work at LW and are Top 20 Lightweights. Depending on your criteria, that's ATG at LW. Again, depending on your criteria.

Hagler's 160 resume and Duran's 135 resume are comparable. Would probably say Duran's is better.

Career for career obviously Duran's is much better.
          in duran cuckcoo land maybe, durans career consisted of not dominating a single division outside of 135 nope he definitely didnt have the better career hagler never quit in his biggest fights or got koed

Comment

• bradish, are you king fantom in boxing asylum???? and also, how old are you??? just wonder

Comment

once again for the slow of eye and weak of tongue,

duran top 30-40
              oscar top 40-50
              shane mosley top 40-50
              Maybe I am slow. Where Is Pacquiao on you list being that the criteria Is level of competition, number of weight classes and number of titles?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Maybe I am slow. Where Is Pacquiao on you list being that the criteria Is level of competition, number of weight classes and number of titles?
                I have him at 60-80 depending on if you can make a case for him being higher then 60. I can't so I have him around 72 last time I checked.

PAC is two years younger then Floyd yet only has 6 title defenses Floyd has 15 defenses it's not really comparable when you measure Floyd vs PAC.

Floyd is #1 ATG at 130
                Top ten @135
                Top ten @140
                Top ten @ 147
                Top ten @ 154

Can't say the same for PAC in any weight class

Comment

I have him at 60-80 depending on if you can make a case for him being higher then 60. I can't so I have him around 72 last time I checked.

PAC is two years younger then Floyd yet only has 6 title defenses Floyd has 15 defenses it's not really comparable when you measure Floyd vs PAC.

Floyd is #1 ATG at 130
                  Top ten @135
                  Top ten @140
                  Top ten @ 147
                  Top ten @ 154

LOOOOOOOOL

You keep getting worse and worse man

Comment

Floyd is #1 ATG at 130
                    Top ten @135
                    Top ten @140
                    Top ten @ 147
                    Top ten @ 154

Floyd top ten at 140???

Are you serious? Haha. how the hell did you reach that conclusion?

There cannot be a serious case made for him being top 10 of many of these weightclasses in my opinion.

Comment

• in fairness this is some funny shit if floyd's dick gets any further down this guys throat it's gonna come out his arse

Comment

Working...
                      X