Rapper The Game wants to fight George Zimmerman for charity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    DMX? the game is big but DMX is crack head skinny
    DMX is like 5'6"....whats that dude on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      DMX is like 5'6"....whats that dude on about.
      Zimmerman apparently is 5ft 6 or 7 himself and was 200lbs on the night of the shooting...probs considerably more now... so in terms of weight it's fair with big guys offering themselves to fight, just the height disadvantage is funny

Comment

"I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."
        Pretty ironic coming from a guy who made tons of songs talking about shooting people.

However, the embattled rapper, who has spent recent years in and out of jail, warns he would have no regard for rules if he was allowed to take part, and he has even threatened to urinate on his opponent if he wins.

The X Gon' Give It to Ya rapper tells TMZ.com, "I am going to beat the living f--- out of him... I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f--- him right up. Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d---out and piss on him... Zimmerman is a piece of s--- and that's what he needs to drink."
        X would do it, I have no doubt about it.

Anyway this would be a freak show that would give Zimmerman even more publicity that he will find a way to monetize.

Comment

This is so crass. Turning that douchebag into a celebrity trivialises what he did. And all these black rappers dying to get their hands on him as some sort of vengeance makes them look like idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            No one should fight Zimmerman. He needs money and is desperate. Even if Zimmerman gets beat up he wins.
            Basically my thoughts on it he's not a celebrity so its not celebrity boxing he's a damn coward and a criminal as much as id like to see someone kick the **** out of him i feel some type of way about this whole thing. Zimmerman should be in jail fearing for his life everyday not getting publicity like this its in a way kinda making a joke out of the whole situation when a 17 year old was shot and killed for no reason. Putting together a "celebrity" boxing event with zimmerman in it just makes him win in a way its what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Zimmerman will flatten him and black people will just get mad again
              lmfao **** had me rolling

Comment

i'll fight him

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                  Zimmerman, who gained weight while in custody, told RadarOnline that he took up boxing to try to shed kilos well before he gained infamy for shooting Martin.

"Prior to the incident I was actually going to the gym for weight loss and doing boxing-type training for weight loss," he said.

"Boxing isn't new to me. It's something I had picked up well before the incident and it's something that I liked, I enjoyed and I kept up with it and was able to lose a tremendous amount of weight and get a healthy lifestyle."

Zimmerman says he hopes the celebrity boxing match will help him get back in shape while also helping a good cause.

People who want to step up and take on Zimmerman can put their hat in the ring by emailing fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

As to who he may end up fighting, Zimmerman is hoping for "someone that won't hurt me too bad."
                  Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  i'll fight him
                  Go for it bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                    Im bothered by this:

1) How does killing a child make you a celebrity?
                    2) How does a grown man open the door for him doing a boxing match, but just a few months ago you argued that you couldn't fight off a teenager?
                    You are absolutely correct...Lets look at the subliminal message here: "Hey the New World Order needs to start a race war to keep people at loggerheads! We want middle class aspirants to be fighting each other while we continue to pillage the country....Wanna be a star? If you go around and shoot colored kids you too can be on the bigtime! cause its all so funny when another child gets killed aint it?"

The truth is....this is not funny. They are essentially rewarding this guy and treating it as though it is a ****** thing that someone did with no consequences

Comment

Seriously doe ole Zim may retire X (actually he's probably already retired tho)

DMX be weighing like 135 pounds these days

Comment

Working...
                      X