Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper The Game wants to fight George Zimmerman for charity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let 50 cent go at him. But seriously what happens hwen Zimmerman KTFO Game and gives him brain damage then they have to pull him off life support?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Zimmerman has turndown Game, According to TMZ is DMX vs Zimmerman on March 1st
      Weak. Just goes to show that he's not only a coward but he's a ducker too. He couldn't even beat up your average teenager, I guess he likes his chances over a old short crack head.

Comment

I'd rather get 50 Cent, he's got experience in the ring and it'll help him promote his own fighters maybe.....

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          Dafuq??

Discuss...
          No one should fight Zimmerman. He needs money and is desperate. Even if Zimmerman gets beat up he wins.

Comment

Dmx wants to fight also.

Zimmerman would easily TKO The Game, DMX, and Trayvons dad.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
              No one should fight Zimmerman. He needs money and is desperate. Even if Zimmerman gets beat up he wins.
              Just a thought, anyone on this forum up for beating up Zimmerman? BoxingScene should put forward a candidate if so lol

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                Dmx wants to fight also.

Zimmerman would easily TKO The Game, DMX, and Trayvons dad.
                Yes, I posted this.

DMX has now voiced his hopes of stepping into the ring with him to fight for "every black person who has been done wrong (sic) in the (legal) system".

However, the embattled rapper, who has spent recent years in and out of jail, warns he would have no regard for rules if he was allowed to take part, and he has even threatened to urinate on his opponent if he wins.

The X Gon' Give It to Ya rapper tells TMZ.com, "I am going to beat the living f--- out of him... I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f--- him right up. Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d---out and piss on him... Zimmerman is a piece of s--- and that's what he needs to drink."

Zimmerman's opponent for the fight has yet to be confirmed.

Comment

Zimmerman, who gained weight while in custody, told RadarOnline that he took up boxing to try to shed kilos well before he gained infamy for shooting Martin.

"Prior to the incident I was actually going to the gym for weight loss and doing boxing-type training for weight loss," he said.

"Boxing isn't new to me. It's something I had picked up well before the incident and it's something that I liked, I enjoyed and I kept up with it and was able to lose a tremendous amount of weight and get a healthy lifestyle."

Zimmerman says he hopes the celebrity boxing match will help him get back in shape while also helping a good cause.

People who want to step up and take on Zimmerman can put their hat in the ring by emailing fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

As to who he may end up fighting, Zimmerman is hoping for "someone that won't hurt me too bad."

Comment

If this happens, as far as I'm concerned, that's it for the USA. It really doesn't get much lower than this.

Comment

all these guys should turn it down. Its a trap because no matter the outcome, it will be bad for them and everyone who supported Martin. If Zimmerman wins then the rapper and the supporters get clowned non stop. If the Game or anyone destroys Zimmerman then people will twist it to say that this proves he couldnt fight or defend himself so Tarvon was probably easily pummeling him also (although it is still no reason to shoot)

Comment

Working...
                      X