Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White saying Mayweather would....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC is dying, who cares what that guy says they get no views at all anymore. Joke sport

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      UFC is dying, who cares what that guy says they get no views at all anymore. Joke sport
      Not quite. If anything they are expanding in to Asia and other markets. They attract ppl from EVERY martial art taekwondo, judo and kickboxing etc, cuz besides boxing no other fighting sport pays well so they learn things from other styles to become well rounded and get it on in a cage. MMA is more of a fight and most ppl who watch boxing also wanna watch a brawl so that helps.

Its still boxing for me though all day. I hate how they punch lol lame form on shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Not quite. If anything they are expanding in to Asia and other markets. They attract ppl from EVERY martial art taekwondo, judo and kickboxing etc, cuz besides boxing no other fighting sport pays well so they learn things from other styles to become well rounded and get it on in a cage. MMA is more of a fight and most ppl who watch boxing also wanna watch a brawl so that helps.

Its still boxing for me though all day. I hate how they punch lol lame form on shots.
        In terms of US market it's dying, the ratings are proof of that. They're expanding but really they took an already expanded market, tried to unionize it and made it a mostly american show. MMA had a bunch of different venues and leagues watched world wide and UFC bought them out....now they're like oh maybe we should've marketed to what made it big to begin with.

Comment

UFC isn't dying but their numbers definitely aren't as good as they'd like. Dana has seemed shook for quite a while about it. It's the only reason why women are fighting in the UFC after previously stating woman would never fight in the UFC. Dana is shook and is trying to milk viewers from any source at this point.

Comment

mayweather will just step in the cage and outbox every mmgay dude just like james... nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              You must be ******ed then. GSP is an insane level athlete.
              He's a great athlete but Floyd is on another level. I think your judging criteria is based off GSPs explosiveness in the takedown... He leaves a ton to be desired on the feet in terms of true athleticism. Jon jones is a better athlete.

GSp is a good athlete dont get me wrong but Floyd is a rare breed. You'd have to scour a few different sports to find dudes as athletic as Floyd.

S hit man even I have a strong dislike for Floyd but athletically he's a supreme level athlete.. next thing you'll be saying GSp has faster feet than someone like Camacho and faster hands than Roy. Take it easy bro.. There's more to life than wrestling and tackling a dude fairly quickly

Comment

The only boxer who might have had success in the UFC was probably V.Klitschko, and thats because of his prior experience with kickboxing.

Comment

Ronda Rousey would probably break his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    He's a great athlete but Floyd is on another level. I think your judging criteria is based off GSPs explosiveness in the takedown... He leaves a ton to be desired on the feet in terms of true athleticism. Jon jones is a better athlete.

GSp is a good athlete dont get me wrong but Floyd is a rare breed. You'd have to scour a few different sports to find dudes as athletic as Floyd.

S hit man even I have a strong dislike for Floyd but athletically he's a supreme level athlete.. next thing you'll be saying GSp has faster feet than someone like Camacho and faster hands than Roy. Take it easy bro.. There's more to life than wrestling and tackling a dude fairly quickly
                    Jon Jones isn't a better athlete, he can't even box on GSP's level and his wrestling, though good, isn't on GSP's level either. I know boxing fans are too blind to go against anything boxing no matter what the case, so there's no point in even discussing it. Floyd's not even the best athlete in boxing, it's his ring IQ and timing, if his success was based on athleticism he would've gotten knocked cold against Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      You must be ******ed then. GSP is an insane level athlete.
                      @ this moron.

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X