Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Not Impressed: Mikey Garcia Put Us To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..and Gamboa last fight was what?

Comment

Not to derail but is 50 even rapping anymore? Is he still under Shady/Aftermath or did he leave? Lol I'm so behind on **** these days.

Whether you loved him or hated him, when he blew up he was a legit powerhouse in rap for a minute or two. Now dude is a complete afterthought. Hell he may not even qualify as afterthought status at this point to tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I went to school with Buck. I'm very aware of 50's MO.
        Would LOVE to hear some of THOSE inside stories

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Not to derail but is 50 even rapping anymore? Is he still under Shady/Aftermath or did he leave? Lol I'm so behind on **** these days.

Whether you loved him or hated him, when he blew up he was a legit powerhouse in rap for a minute or two. Now dude is a complete afterthought. Hell he may not even qualify as afterthought status at this point to tell you the truth.
          Prolly why he got into the boxing game....no one wants to hear the crap he spews anymore in the rap game.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
            I respect 50 but he needs that corny fake hip hop beef out of boxing.
            There has been "beef" and fake beef in boxing 100 years before 50 ever came along.

Comment

Well dumbazzzz 50 s### talk is cheap, come together negotiate the fight, sign the contract and watch yer boy gamboa get KO'd !!

Comment

All of Duck's fights are boring, because he won't engage, too chicken, he is a ballerina pot shotting DUCK , so why grip when one out of 11 don't get KO'd ?

The Great Rocky Marciano had 6 to survive, I suppose that the world thought he was losing it because he didn't KO everyone ??!!!

It won't be boring when Chinny Gamboa hits the dirt !

Comment

50 has no credability....he is a guppy with an attitude in with real killer G's. Boxing promotion is no joke...And you don't get to be down promoting because you front and took a few bullets. King fought against psycho paths and other assorted to hone his skills, Arum is evil personified.

50 never will learn... He started **** with Oscar and wound up owned....Owned by a women clothes wearing weenie, and owned good.

fitty learn bro you is in ova yo head!

Comment

I totally agree -- turned it off after the 8th round because there was no point in watching it anymore....

Comment

How about you get your fighters some fights? I mean come on.... they only go fight once a year and on crappy NY ballroom shows

Comment

Working...
                      X