• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko offered $1 Billion to not run for presidency

Here's the link:

Vitali Klitschko Offered $1 Billion To Not Run For Presidency

"Ukrainian authorities offered $1 billion"

What do they mean by Ukrainian authorities? Do they mean the government offered him 1 billion? Or big private business parties?

Comment

By who?

Comment

It was David Haye, he knows a lot about pulling out

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          "Ukrainian authorities offered $1 billion"

What do they mean by Ukrainian authorities? Do they mean the government offered him 1 billion? Or big private business parties?
          I'm going to guess the President's backers.

Pretty sure the President tried to pass a law preventing Vitali from running

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/22/world/...html?hpt=wo_c2

The leaders of three opposition factions met with President Viktor Yanukovych and a government working group Wednesday to try to resolve the crisis, the President's official website said.

They are Vitali Klitschko, leader of the UDAR party; Arseniy Yatsenyuk, of the Fatherland party; and Oleh Tiahnybok, of the Freedom party, or Svoboda.

A statement on Yanukovych's website said the first stage of negotiations -- a meeting of more than three hours -- had ended.

Klitschko accused Yanukovych's government of having the blood of protesters on its hands.

"We did not receive any answers," Klitschko told demonstrators after the meeting, referring to calls for snap elections and the resignation of the government. "When we talked about canceling the new laws that make each of us here a criminal, we heard that maybe this can be a point of negotiations. I will be with the people. If I have to fight, I will fight. If I have to go under bullets, I will. I will stand up for the people, because I want to live in a different country."

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I'm dying laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He should really coach Evander "aka the Bastard maker" Hollyfield on a few of those pulling out techniques

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised given that Yanukovych is backed by the main oligarchs...they would basically use the country's rightful own money to pay off Vitali... so, so ridiculous but just shows you the seriousness of Vitali's resolve to achieve his goals and also the legitimate threat at the presidency.

Just heard a quote now, apparently Vitali is 'willing to take a bullet to head but he won't give up till they are victorious'....

Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 01-22-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

He should take the money and then he can offer Lennox Lewis $100 million for the long overdue rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X