No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kirkland????????: K2 reserves Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    And Shaw just said they lost interest, maybe cause they found an option they like better. The guy just passed on a GGG offer a month ago FFS
    What he said is they are hesitant. They did not flat out refuse the fight. Once again, if golovkin wants to fight geale, he certainly has enough power to do it. Hbo would absolutely not turn don that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      For the record, I have no issue with golovkin. I think he's absolutely the best middleweight in the world and that he is avoided by other middleweights. With that said, u don't get to say ur cleaning out 160 and talk about how avoided u are when the best fighter I've had the chance to fight in your career is available to u and u pass him up for James Kirkland. I dunno how anyone defends that. I say this not having any dog in the race at middleweight whatsoever. So really what reason do I have to hate? I hate the Kirkland fight but any real fan should.
      Lol, like a pactard saying he doesn't hate Floyd. I heard enough of your stupid arguments to know

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        Lol, like a pactard saying he doesn't hate Floyd. I heard enough of your stupid arguments to know
        Lol, dude go lick more kazahk balls. Ur good at that.

Comment

Lol, dude go lick more kazahk balls. Ur good at that.
          Oh I missed your stupid idiot posts

Comment

Oh I missed your stupid idiot posts
            Lol, not as much as u missed golovkins nuts in your mouth I bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
              They're going out to find a way way to air freaken Adama from Manaco even after K2 stood their ground and told HBO they weren't willing to move the date to some other time. After Geale's last FOY contender on HBO and Golovkin's top 3 boxing rating, you're telling me HBO will refuse to air this big MSG event out of sheer stupidity?
              They probably wouldn't refuse it, but might have a strong preference for Kirkland if that's an option. It wouldn't be out of stupidity, it's cause Kirkland is way better known, always in barnburners, at least has a punchers chance. Some 2 way action expected, unlike with Geale who can't even punch.

Comment

Lol, not as much as u missed golovkins nuts in your mouth I bet.
                Can't wait for him to explode this year and you'll die inside. Don't kill yOurself man, you can still jump so you don't get crushed

Comment

Hahahaha ur basically saying what everyone is arguing! Like Sergio/Zbik? They what? Can't tell a fighter who to face? Ohhhhh wait.
                  Bumping this..... He killed his earlier argument.

Comment

Can't wait for him to explode this year and you'll die inside. Don't kill yOurself man, you can still jump so you don't get crushed
                    Lmao I'm sure u can't wait for him to explode...:bukkake:

Comment

Bumping this..... He killed his earlier argument.
                      Lol, awwwww poor guy. Can't comprehend what I'm writing cuz his head is so far up another man's ass. It's ok. I won't explain to u. Good luck tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X