Golovkin vs Kirkland????????: K2 reserves Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    W/E, I'm tired of this petty stuff.
    HBO considers other options while Golovkin tries to fight with him for a year and a half and he's a cherry picker.
    I'll leave this to George, you seem to have fun arguing with him anyway
    Well in that case u should have sat on the sidelines n shut up, like u usually do. :-). Debating isn't for u, which is fine. And hbo is not a promoter, they are a network. They don't consider options. They tell a fighter who they will accept. That's it. And geale is apparently an acceptable option directly from hershman's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      It isn't an argument because just because hbo wants it doesn't mean HBO wouldn't accept geale. We've been through this. Stop wasting my time, if, like I said, geale can be made, and it's not made because of business, it's no different than any other cherry pick out there.
      It doesn't mean they'd accept him either. Per Gary Shaw, they don't seem too interested

Comment

Well in that case u should have sat on the sidelines n shut up, like u usually do. :-). Debating isn't for u, which is fine. And hbo is not a promoter, they are a network. They don't consider options.They tell a fighter who they will accept. That's it. And geale is apparently an acceptable option directly from hershman's mouth.
        Nah, I have a better chance with a brick wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          It doesn't mean they'd accept him either. Per Gary Shaw, they don't seem too interested
          Yea, once again, hershman has said as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Nah, I have a better chance with a brick wall.
            Throwing insults doesn't make your argument any better. Furthermore u can totally mis me with it. If u are gonna debate then debate. If not stop wasting my time.

Comment

Yea, once again, hershman has said as much.
              And Shaw just said they lost interest, maybe cause they found an option they like better. The guy just passed on a GGG offer a month ago FFS

Comment

Well in that case u should have sat on the sidelines n shut up, like u usually do. :-). Debating isn't for u, which is fine. And hbo is not a promoter, they are a network. They don't consider options. They tell a fighter who they will accept. That's it. And geale is apparently an acceptable option directly from hershman's mouth.
                Hahahaha ur basically saying what everyone is arguing! Like Sergio/Zbik? They what? Can't tell a fighter who to face? Ohhhhh wait.

Comment

• For the record, I have no issue with golovkin. I think he's absolutely the best middleweight in the world and that he is avoided by other middleweights. With that said, u don't get to say ur cleaning out 160 and talk about how avoided u are when the best fighter I've had the chance to fight in your career is available to u and u pass him up for James Kirkland. I dunno how anyone defends that. I say this not having any dog in the race at middleweight whatsoever. So really what reason do I have to hate? I hate the Kirkland fight but any real fan should.

Comment

They're going out to find a way way to air freaken Adama from Manaco even after K2 stood their ground and told HBO they weren't willing to move the date to some other time. After Geale's last FOY contender on HBO and Golovkin's top 3 boxing rating, you're telling me HBO will refuse to air this big MSG event out of sheer ******ity?

Comment

And Shaw just said they lost interest, maybe cause they found an option they like better. The guy just passed on a GGG offer a month ago FFS
                      And nobody would say anything if geale went to strum after barker instead of golovkin, basically skipping town on HBO. Geale ducks golovkin three times and now he's crawling back for a pay day.....hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X