No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kirkland????????: K2 reserves Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Kirkland is a cherry pick by both golovkin and HBO. Stop excusing it. Franky u have no point. IDC what Geale did in the past. If that's the reasoning, its crap. If its because Kirkland makes him more money...cherry pick. If its because its what HBO wants...cherry pick. No other fighter gets the slack this guy gets. Its crazy.
    lol, this is crazy.
    I'm not going to argue.... ima leave that to George.
    No point here

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Kirkland would be a horrendous fight for Golovkin to take. It wouldn't be fun, it wouldn't be entertaining, and it wouldn't be a war. It would be a quick, brutal, depressing knockout.
      And I still want to see it. Hell, there should be a 24/7 that is nothing but Ann Wolfe arguing with fifty-something year old Eastern Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        lol, this is crazy.
        I'm not going to argue.... ima leave that to George.
        No point here
        What's there to argue? Is Kirkland the best available opponent? Can the geale fight be made? Those are simple questions. If it were any other fighter this wouldn't even be a discussion. Ur fanboyism is showing, I mean seriously.

Comment

What's here to argue? Is Kirkland the best available opponent? Can the geale fight be made? Those are simple questions. If it were any other fighter this wouldn't even be a discussion. Ur fanboyism is showing, I mean seriously.
          Hahaha, it can be made and could've been made, and you're acting like they never tried to make a fight. Geale turns down the fight and it's Golovkin's fault.
          Here's a simple question, Who's the ones exploring said options?
          You're calling him a cherry picker full well knowing they tried to make multiple fights.

What's the opposite of a fanboy? Because you're that but worse

Comment

ggg will knock kirkland out.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Hahaha, it can be made and could've been made, and you're acting like they never tried to make a fight. Geale turns down the fight and it's Golovkin's fault.
              Here's a simple question, Who's the ones exploring said options?
              You're calling him a cherry picker full well knowing they tried to make multiple fights.

What's the opposite of a fanboy? Because you're that but worse
              Ok then, well it can be made. Why isn't being made? That simple. Geale turned down the fight for January, ok then. I'm not arguing he didn't, where did I do that? So what's wrong with April? I'm calling him a cherry picker because if geale is available, Kirkland is a cherry pick. Are u so incapable of reading? Fighters have been called cherry packers for less around here. But once again, it's ok when my fighter does it. U really don't have an argument except "it's HBO's fault" which really isn't an argument. And it wouldn't be for anyone else.

Comment

This is actually on the list of the fights I want to see this year FOY potential

Comment

Ok then, well it can be made. Why isn't being made? That simple. Geale turned down the fight for January, ok then. I'm not arguing he didn't, where did I do that? So what's wrong with April? I'm calling him a cherry picker because if geale is available, Kirkland is a cherry pick. Are u so incapable of reading? Fighters have been called cherry packers for less around here. But once again, it's ok when my fighter does it. U really don't have an argument except "it's HBO's fault" which really isn't an argument. And it wouldn't be for anyone else.
                  How the fcuk is that not an argument, when Geale's promoter said that's exactly what's going on?

Comment

W/E, I'm tired of this petty stuff.
                    HBO considers other options while Golovkin tries to fight with him for a year and a half and he's a cherry picker.
                    I'll leave this to George, you seem to have fun arguing with him anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      How the fcuk is that not an argument, when Geale's promoter said that's exactly what's going on?
                      It isn't an argument because just because hbo wants it doesn't mean HBO wouldn't accept geale. We've been through this. Stop wasting my time, if, like I said, geale can be made, and it's not made because of business, it's no different than any other cherry pick out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X