No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kirkland????????: K2 reserves Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I don't get why you get so worked up over a guy you clearly think has no chance of beating GGG. Right? What odds would it take for you to put some money down on Geale, 25-1? But hey, if you really do feel that strongly about it, I'll remind you to give proper credit when that fight is made, or when Geale passes again. Most others GGG haters will not be cornered like this, they know Geale is roadkill.
    Seriously, do u get the message I'm trying to portray? Or are u imposing your thought process on mine? It's not hate to expect a top mw to fight top mws. It is fanboyism to claim that he shouldn't fight top mws because he would beat them anyways. That's not what the discussion is about, frankly. Geale is not a cherry pick. He's a legit top ranked mw. In fact, there are about 3 or 4 fights at mw that would be better. U telling me what I would do after he fights him is ******ed. Because frankly, u have no idea. I'm not u. I don't think like u apparently. Apparently, I prefer to see a top mw fighter fight other top mws. Not sure when that became hating but hey, fanboys clearly don't know the definition of the term.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      As about this pathetic situation... These guys (Martinez, Sturm, Quillin, Geale, Murray) who are they fighting right now (or in the near future)? I guess they all want GGG, but he's ducking, isn't he?...
      1. Go find a post about how I feel about the mw division and see if I like any of these primadonnas.

2. Find a post where I said golovkin was ducking anyone.

Until u do that, please spare me messages that u clearly need to address at someone else.

Comment

I don't get why you get so worked up over a guy you clearly think has no chance of beating GGG. Right? What odds would it take for you to put some money down on Geale, 25-1? But hey, if you really do feel that strongly about it, I'll remind you to give proper credit when that fight is made, or when Geale passes again. Most others GGG haters will not be cornered like this, they know Geale is roadkill.
        You're reaching "Mayweather wins every fantasy fight so he should have to fight them" territory, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Seriously, do u get the message I'm trying to portray? Or are u imposing your thought process on mine? It's not hate to expect a top mw to fight top mws. It is fanboyism to claim that he shouldn't fight top mws because he would beat them anyways. That's not what the discussion is about, frankly. Geale is not a cherry pick. He's a legit top ranked mw. In fact, there are about 3 or 4 fights at mw that would be better. U telling me what I would do after he fights him is ******ed. Because frankly, u have no idea. I'm not u. I don't think like u apparently. Apparently, I prefer to see a top mw fighter fight other top mws. Not sure when that became hating but hey, fanboys clearly don't know the definition of the term.
          Alright, whatever. You keep asking why, I keep telling you: HBO prefers Kirkland, that's why GGG would fight him. FFS they wouldn't have offered Geale this next fight if they didn't want to fight him. He's just not significant (or good) enough to suddenly start going against HBO's wishes. It's also easy to see why HBO would prefer Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
            You're reaching "Mayweather wins every fantasy fight so he should have to fight them" territory, bro.
            So what odds would it take for you to bet on Geale?

Comment

So what odds would it take for you to bet on Geale?
              1 to 4

Golovkin should just retire because he beats everyone then. No need to fight any remotely top competition because he beats them anyway.

Comment

Alright, whatever. You keep asking why, I keep telling you: HBO prefers Kirkland, that's why GGG would fight him. FFS they wouldn't have offered Geale this next fight if they didn't want to fight him. He's just not significant (or good) enough to suddenly start going against HBO's wishes. It's also easy to see why HBO would prefer Kirkland.
                I keep asking u why? Lol. I think me be u need to reread the thread. I don't need to know why. I clearly know that already. It's just not a valid excuse.

Comment

GGG would beat Kirkland into retirement. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
                    1 to 4

Golovkin should just retire because he beats everyone then. No need to fight any remotely top competition because he beats them anyway.
                    No: he might retire after he actually beats them... This is what he wants.

Comment

Guys, guys, he beat Macklin. There's no need for him prove himself anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X