Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer: Shawn Porter might fight Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not Porter vs Thurman then what? We're all betting on Garcia to face Paulie so who's left for Thurman?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      If it's not Porter vs Thurman then what? We're all betting on Garcia to face Paulie so who's left for Thurman?

I reckon D.Garcia's gonna have one last fight at 140 before moving up. Probably against the winner of Peterson vs Jean.

Comment

Slightly favoring Thurman.

Comment

Thurman gon blast Porter

Comment

This is gonna be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              But Rigo was also hurt by Marroquin. Remember?

Like I said, that punch that SK landed was a montrous punch man. Instead of questioning his chin I would be praising his conditioning and recovery time.

But Soto Karass didn't go for the KO. Maybe he was too cautious. Other fighters won't let pass the opportunity.

Comment

Porter reminds me of a young Sugar Shane Mosley...I think a Porter-Thurman would be a hell of a war!

Porter has what it takes to edge Thurman, but it can go either way.

Can't pick a winner....

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

But Rigo was also hurt by Marroquin. Remember?

Like I said, that punch that SK landed was a montrous punch man. Instead of questioning his chin I would be praising his conditioning and recovery time.

But Soto Karass didn't go for the KO. Maybe he was too cautious. Other fighters won't let pass the opportunity.
                  The hell they won't. When you know the other guy on the other side can hit as hard as Thurman you would be cautious too.

Comment

Thurman will beat Porter if this fight is made.

I don't think Kelly Brook will be interested in fighting Thurman when/if that happens. This is a decent fight either way.

Comment

Wow didn't think this would be made right away but it should be a good fight. Not too sure who wins, I have a feeling Porter will take it though

Comment

Working...
                      X