Richard Schaefer: Shawn Porter might fight Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War One-Time!

Comment

I had not heard about it but it is a good logical fight. I think Thurman wins by KO but Porter is fast and a good all around fighter and he could win.

Comment

I like this fight but I felt Brook has his long overdue title shot, Thurman is gonna win a title soon whether its Porter or Maidana.

Comment

porter got balls.....want him to win but im afraid he'll take a beating ....thurman by ko

Comment

Thurman by KO.

I'd pick Thurman to beat anyone other than Pac and Floyd at 147.

Comment

Porter will swarm Thurman get inside attack the body out work him Porter by decision

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                Thurman by KO.

I'd pick Thurman to beat anyone other than Pac and Floyd at 147.
                Oh no.....

Comment

You'll jump on the One Time bandwagon soon, LacedUp. He's a special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Meh.

I wouldn't put too much stock into it. Remember Rigo being KD'ed prior to the Donaire fight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I guess only time well tell.

Yes I do remember, and if I remember correctly it was only his glove that touched canvas or something like that.He didn't look hurt, despite not fighting his fight at all.

Thurman looked rocked. and that's not good against that kind of competition.
                    But Rigo was also hurt by Marroquin. Remember?

Like I said, that punch that SK landed was a montrous punch man. Instead of questioning his chin I would be praising his conditioning and recovery time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I recently saw a video of Porter's dad saying a fight with Thurman isn't being looked at. I think we'll see a Porter vs Alexander rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X