Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Post your top 20 list.
    Honestly wtf is he talking about if Bouts against guys like Lepai get you to be top 5 ATG boxing is fked.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      They both have underrated chins, I do think Wladimir should be ahead of Lewis in the rankings and if he isn't he should be by the time he retires.
      omg. wtf did I just read.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Honestly wtf is he talking about if Bouts against guys like Lepai get you to be top 5 ATG boxing is fked.

Some of these guy simply don't post with their brain but with their hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          wlad has achieved more and beaten the better opponents and because of that deserves the higher rating ... who would win at their best ... not sure
          Good points made.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            If Wlad keeps the steam up for a couple more years, I have him among the top 5 ATG HW's. Lennox is somewhere in top 10, Vitali probably in top 15 (at least).
            Yep I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              omg. wtf did I just read.
              It's debatable right now but if Wladimir still beats top opponents he should be ahead of Lewis at some point.

Comment

Difficult to say/I don't know is the best poll option for anyone to make.

They are like conjoined twins in many ways and head to head is just unfeasible to consider. You've got two fighters in the same era in the same weight class and yet it's almost like a mythical match-up between two guys from different era's.

There are too many variables to consider if this fight were done for real, AND NOT just looking at it from a pure ability stand point. Would Vitali have a hard time being at his best against his brother and beat him up? Or vice versa. Certainly it's not Tennis like with the Williams Sisters. Could they really compete against each other at the highest level in a official setting, where both know that they're taking something from the other brother? Then there is their abilities, chin and heart which everybody covered.
                Last edited by cupocity303; 01-08-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Wladimir is by far the better boxer and has the better resume by a country mile.

I like Vitali but he is so overrated based on his stats against absolute duds.

Comment

they both have styles that work for them
                    but Wlad's better as far as dishing it out without taking it
                    Vit's style is awkward but more appealing to watch than Wlad's
                    Wlad is the more polished of the 2 though, Vit's an arm puncher
                    well established by now that Wlad is a little better and Vit is tougher

Comment

Head to head, there would be only one victor no matter how many times they fought. Big Brother is better, and would do better against a larger assortment of all time heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X