No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    1. Yes, because they are not being discriminated against, so there's no reason to. You don't need to stand up for your rights if you already ****ing have them, man.

2. Just like how black people should have never marched for civil rights, huh? Too outnumbered, and we all know minorities shouldn't ever try to have any rights, yes?

3. Never thought of it that way, Tommy; I guess that people who meet your definition of normal are okay, but those who don't should be discriminated against. You'd have fit right in in **** Germany, brother.
    Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
    Just shut up you are a tool and a bigot. Stop trying to force your bogus views on everyone that disagrees with your **** life style. I bet you agree with people marrying a dog right? you want to call that normal too huh. You are a clown that is mentally ill.
    He's a bigot? lmao You've got to be kidding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Wow that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Let's get all the anti-semists out there and encourage them to praise Hitler for his achievements.
      Let's get all the white supremacists/neo ****'s out here and tell us how the freedom writers deserved their beatings for standing up to them. And how Emmett Till deserved to die for being black in the 50s.

Better yet, let's support freedom of speech for the people who tell us that ******s are all the same and are really just trying to take over the world. One bomb at a time.

The people who claim *******uality can be fixed by doctors are ignorant and it should never have been aired. Because then we get ****** *********s on forum's like these telling us that he can stand up for his opinion. and let's get a discussion up about whether he's actually right or not.

I don't know what's more ******, you believing he is right to voice such a dumb opinion, him saying it or the show airing it.
      I get what ur saying and completely agree "free" speech can't always be completely free but religious or not, *******uality is detrimental to human society, psychologically and physically.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I get what ur saying and completely agree "free" speech can't always be completely free but religious or not, *******uality is detrimental to human society, psychologically and physically.
        Only to narrow minded people. In fact, the world could use a few more ****s, we've grown from 4 billion to more than 6 billion in 35 years - there's a population crisis in Asia.

There's absolutely no problem being *******ual. And it has been going on for millenia, it's not a new phenomenon.

Comment

How's it "detrimental" to human society? There are seven billion people on planet earth. Forty years ago, there were three billion. It's not like *******uals are preventing the proliferation of mankind. And what do you mean by "psychologically"? Because they make you feel uncomfortable? lol "Physically"? Have any gays tried to force themselves on you? C'mon....

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Only to narrow minded people. In fact, the world could use a few more ****s, we've grown from 4 billion to more than 6 billion in 35 years - there's a population crisis in Asia.

There's absolutely no problem being *******ual. And it has been going on for millenia, it's not a new phenomenon.
            Define what a population crisis is?

Is it not being able to provide food in countries supposedly over populated? Why is that? Is it because there are too many people and not enough for or is it because the food is not distributed properly.

If you were to research the matter boy, you'd see that it's the latter.

Who said *******uality was new? But it being so wide spread is new. Never before in human history has it been so widely accepted. But that's not the only problem, its that the *******ual agenda is shoved down our throats (no pun intended LOL) so regularly. I see kids shows where there is always that token gay character...come on.

I have no problem with what people do behind closed doors, but stop poking me with it again (again no pun...well maybe this time LOL).

And it's not just the procreation aspect, HIV is raging across multiple continents.

Comment

Is it not being able to provide food in countries supposedly over populated? Why is that? Is it because there are too many people and not enough for or is it because the food is not distributed properly.

Who said *******uality was new? But it being so wide spread is new. Never before in human history has it been so widely accepted. But that's not the only problem, its that the *******ual agenda is shoved down our throats (no pun intended LOL) so regularly. I see kids shows where there is always that token gay character...come on.

I have no problem with what people do behind closed doors, but stop poking me with it again (again no pun...well maybe this time LOL).

And it's not just the procreation aspect, HIV is raging across multiple continents.
              *******uality isn't being more widespread; it's just more open, at least in western countries.

There was a time when there was a token black character, or a token Hispanic character, on TV shows. You better believe there were people who had a problem with that back then. Times have changed, and they will continue to change. Life will go on. Gays won't change that.

Comment

Educate yourself please: http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-...al-statistics/

Comment

Did you just call me boy?

Comment

• Holyfield has the right to say what he wants, and we have the right to criticize him.

I don't see the issue.

Comment

• Holyfield is an idiot, as evidence in his speech after Tyson win.

Comment

Working...
                      X