Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing wrong with being gay. But I don't think gay marriage will ever be allowed in churches. Marriage is a religious ceremony and any priest who was a Christian that would let gay people marry would be a hypocrit to his own beliefs. It would be like a ****** priest telling ******s that Jesus was the only prophet. It would go against what the religion was about.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      "listen, if you're gay and get offended by my belief that a man should be with a woman, I don't know what to tell you" - I have a reading problem? huh

So you're saying it's OK for Wlad to come out and say black people are inferior to white people and they should go to a skin doctor to get their colour removed?

You would be completely fine with him saying that, because it's his opinion?
      Listen, sausage breath. You were not born gay. It's not genetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by low_Bo View Post

Cool story bro.

Please tell it again

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            You must have a reading problem. I didn't accuse you of being gay, I said IF you are. As I stated In a previous post, I have nothing against people that are gay, that Is there choice. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with them, and that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to express my opinion, just as they have the right to express there opinion.
            I didn't see your previous posts, so I was unaware of this.

But I'm in agreement with LacedUp. Opinions and free speech are one thing; voicing intolerant and ignorant opinions in a public broadcast is another. If some neo-**** goes on TV and claims free speech to say blacks, Latinos, Asians, ***s and, yes, gays need to be eradicated, you would have a major problem with his views. (Or I hope you would.) We would agree that he has a right to say whatever he wants, but we would (or should) be concerned that his ******, hateful ramblings might somehow influence the more impressionable members of our society.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juof View Post
              There's nothing wrong with being gay. But I don't think gay marriage will ever be allowed in churches. Marriage is a religious ceremony and any priest who was a Christian that would let gay people marry would be a hypocrit to his own beliefs. It would be like a ****** priest telling ******s that Jesus was the only prophet. It would go against what the religion was about.
              I think it's already happened, but it will probably be a long time before mainstream churches allow it. Never say never, though. The Catholic Church is very rigid in its stances, but the last two popes have been increasingly tolerant of gays. Interracial marriage was once taboo, but now it's quite common.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I didn't see your previous posts, so I was unaware of this.

But I'm in agreement with LacedUp. Opinions and free speech are one thing; voicing intolerant and ignorant opinions in a public broadcast is another. If some neo-**** goes on TV and claims free speech to say blacks, Latinos, Asians, ***s and, yes, gays need to be eradicated, you would have a major problem with his views. (Or I hope you would.) We would agree that he has a right to say whatever he wants, but we would (or should) be concerned that his ******, hateful ramblings might somehow influence the more impressionable members of our society.
                That's the point. Holyfield never said gays should be killed,segregated, punished, etc. he didn't even say he disliked gays.

Comment

• Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                  Genetic implies that something was passed on. I don't think we know enough to say that *******uality is genetic, but it's pretty evident that people are born gay. You think it's a choice to be gay? Do you remember the day you chose girls over boys? Did you choose to like steak over chicken?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    "listen, if you're gay and get offended by my belief that a man should be with a woman, I don't know what to tell you" - I have a reading problem? huh

So you're saying it's OK for Wlad to come out and say black people are inferior to white people and they should go to a skin doctor to get their colour removed?

You would be completely fine with him saying that, because it's his opinion?
                    Yes, you have a reading and comprehension problem. Do you know the difference between YOU ARE GAY and IF YOU ARE GAY? Obviously not. Moving on, I have no problem with Klitchko coming out and saying black people are Inferior to white people just as I do not have a problem If Tyson came out and said he believed white people were Inferior to black people. It's there opinion ,and It takes b*lls to come out and speak your mind rather then hide In your house and say It behind closed doors, as most people do.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Genetic implies that something was passed on. I don't think we know enough to say that *******uality is genetic, but it's pretty evident that people are born gay. You think it's a choice to be gay? Do you remember the day you chose girls over boys? Did you choose to like steak over chicken?
                      I was born to take things that aren't mine, hit people when I'm angry, and have *** with multiple women regularly, but I choose not to do those thigs because I believe they are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X