Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, 13 pages :gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      If he was white and had said that being black was a disease, would you be standing up and saying "Hey! Leave him alone, that's that man's belief?"

I'm curious.
      I don't think being black goes against a part of life though lol (reproducing)

I'm not hating on gays, or against them, but being gay is a little unnatural, I don't know how you can really argue that. What is the point of a relationship if you cannot reproduce with eachother?

Not that any of that matters these days as long as you get yo dick wet I guess lmao

The real question is why we are having a debate over gays on NSB lmao

Comment

• Gettin tired of all this gay crap being fed to us in the media.. who the hell cares. Stop making it headline news

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post

I'm not hating on gays, or against them, but being gay is a little unnatural, I don't know how you can really argue that. What is the point of a relationship if you cannot reproduce with eachother?

Not that any of that matters these days as long as you get yo dick wet I guess lmao

being gay is unnatural...if you dont agree with them, they all come at you with the same response..."your ignorant...your a bigot"

Comment

• Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            Gettin tired of all this gay crap being fed to us in the media.. who the hell cares. Stop making it headline news
            You're right, society would be a much better place if they just swept all this unpleasantness under the carpet. That way no one has to challenge their preconceptions or life experience (even if its wrong), they can just go on living safe, sterile and unquestioned lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
              You are out of control and probably suck ****. How do you have the audacity to compare the execution of Jews to a man saying he disagrees with himosexuality?
              I don't get it. Where is the oppression? If I say I don't believe in Allah, am I automatically exterminating Muslims? Holyfield did nothing wrong. Sensitive *****s need to calm down. Not everyone has to embrace the same beliefs.
              You clearly didn't read my post. Do you not understand that ****sexual people are being targeted around the world in terms of suppression, violence, segregation etc.

Public figures who come out and say something stupid like "it can be cured by a doctor" feed those above mentioned elements in a gay persons life. It's idiotic and sad.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              no you're not
              Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              He really isn't.
              I don't think either of you two have the position to teach me about Christianity and/or religion. The two of you, I assume based on your ignorant answers to this thread, are completely unaware of how the 27 books of the New Testament has been incorrectly translated from its original Greek, to latin, to Lutheran and has lost a lot of it's meaning through time resulting in false meanings in the modern bible.

To think that a sensationalist who claim that ****sexuality is wrong/could be cured by a doctor and/or condone the belittling of a race/specific part of society - can question my religion and my understanding of Christianity is laughable.

Anyways, keep telling me how I'm not Christian.
              Last edited by LacedUp; 01-07-2014, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post

Unnatural huh?

How do you explain ****sexuality in animals then?

Comment

• Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                  Instead of criticizing Holyfield for his comments on ******ry, people should be preparing a reward for him. At least he has the balls to state what he believes in rather than submit to the modern-day ****sexual propaganda agenda. Holyfield is the man!
                  The fact he got pulled up for stating his opinion proves how ****ed up modern society is, I agree with him!
                  ****sexuality can be fixed, here's the solution -

Lol just ****ing with you but seriously he shouldn't of been told to oppress his views would they tell a muslim to stop believing in allah?
                  A christian to stop believing in jesus?
                  Just absolutely pathetic, no freedom of speech exists anymore especially in GB.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    You clearly didn't read my post. Do you not understand that ****sexual people are being targeted around the world in terms of suppression, violence, segregation etc.

Public figures who come out and say something stupid like "it can be cured by a doctor" feed those above mentioned elements in a gay persons life. It's idiotic and sad.

I don't think either of you two have the position to teach me about Christianity and/or religion. The two of you, I assume based on your ignorant answers to this thread, are completely unaware of how the 27 books of the New Testament has been incorrectly translated from its original Greek, to latin, to Lutheran and has lost a lot of it's meaning through time resulting in false meanings in the modern bible.

To think that a sensationalist who claim that ****sexuality is wrong/could be cured by a doctor and/or condone the belittling of a race/specific part of society - can question my religion and my understanding of Christianity is laughable.

Anyways, keep telling me how I'm not Christian.
                    Only thing I have a problem with is why can't people speak their mind without being told to hush it down?

You see many Islamic followers parading in their streets/hometowns and they're preaching some serious stuff, you can go through the many things they've said -
                    "Death to British police"
                    "Behead those who insult Islam"

Yet they're not told to hush it down?

How do we distinct right from wrong when one is being blatantly ignored and shouldn't we have a freedom of speech to speak our minds?
                    Isn't that what makes us different from everyone else in other words I don't have a problem with people having a different sexual preference but I do however disagree on how people can't speak their mind just because some people might be offended its ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      Only thing I have a problem with is why can't people speak their mind without being told to hush it down?

You see many Islamic followers parading in their streets/hometowns and they're preaching some serious stuff, you can go through the many things they've said -
                      "Death to British police"
                      "Behead those who insult Islam"

Yet they're not told to hush it down?

How do we distinct right from wrong when one is being blatantly ignored and shouldn't we have a freedom of speech to speak our minds?
                      Isn't that what makes us different from everyone else in other words I don't have a problem with people having a different sexual preference but I do however disagree on how people can't speak their mind just because some people might be offended its ridiculous!
                      I think they are told to keep their mouths shut, and most newspapers etc report it with a clear bias against these people and their opinions. A simple content analysis/discourse analysis will help us see that.

I think that people do not know how to shut these people down, but when you are causing havoc in the public by voicing your opinions, it shouldn't be allowed to do that, and isn't.

It's not that some people disagree. That's not the point, it's because people are killed everyday because of stupid opinions like these. If the world could sit down and discuss each other's opinions, naturally that would be fine. Any opinion shouldn't be agreed with, but you should be able to respect the fact that another man/woman has another opinion than you.

However, when that opinion directly links to people being hurt or discriminated against - it's not OK. Hence why public racism is illegal in most western countries.

Comment

Working...
                      X