No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    First fight was rigged and Pacquiao took part in it. Bradley gets stopped in the rematch or seriously hurt like in the Rustland fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Is this what we are going with now? The die hard followers aren't going to like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

First fight was rigged and Pacquiao took part in it. Bradley gets stopped in the rematch or seriously hurt like in the Rustland fight.

Is this what we are going with now? The die hard followers aren't going to like this.
      Idk about 'we' but 'I' do. I don't think I've ever seen Pacquiao fight for 30 seconds of a fight, hurt his guy several times and then take the rest of the round off.

You can say "Bradley adjusted all you want" but Pacman was doing it from the very beginning. At times he even looked bored in there.

Comment

Someone said because Pac couldn't KO Rios that means he won't hurt Bradley? did you know Rios is a huge guy who has a solid chin? Also he has an underrated double guard similar to Clottey, Pac had to punch through the gloves and around to get his shots in, you can't get much power off when a guy takes the steam off of them with his gloves covering his face.

But the only one who has a chance of getting hurt is Pacman, his chin is china, he can't take a solid punch anymore.
        Last edited by hectari; 12-28-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          It's a solid fight now that Bradley is WW. Could his previous fights cause problems vs Pac, possibly. But lets not remember how bad he made Pac look too. Either way I find the fight interesting and wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Bradley legitimately won this time. However I would rather see Pac win. If Pac loses to Bradley again, it's over for Pac. Pac can't afford to lose another fight. Especially to someone who can box.
          beating bradley, a top 3 p4p fighter in the world, would top any win floyd may get with his upcoming opponents. just swallow your pride for once, it's not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Someone said because Pac couldn't KO Rios that means he won't hurt Bradley? did you know Rios is a huge guy who has a solid chin? Also he has an underrated double guard similar to Clottey, Pac had to punch through the gloves and around to get his shots in, you can't get much power off when a guy takes the steam off of them with his gloves covering his face.

But the only one who has a chance of getting hurt is Pacman, his chin is china, he can't take a solid punch anymore.
            I'm pretty sure rios landed something like 130+ punches on pacquiao.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            You better kiss my ass after tonight fool, I see you are putting my quote in your sig, thinking ou are slick thinking you will have the last laugh only to have mud on your face after I am proven right.

Don't show your face around here anymore after Rios kos pac okay.

It's sad because you actually used to be a good poster, hectari

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              It's only a solid fight to you, because Pacquiao is that much slower, out of prime, and just got KTFO.

Whereas Bradley's in his prime as we speak, peaking, and just got done beating JMM in convincing fashion. Momentum and confidence is clearly on Bradley's side.

If Manny was prime, you'd call this a BS fight, like you always do, ya little hating ass clown.
              lol just an all around **** post from an alt...

Comment

As long as Manny avoids Timmy's head he should beat him easily AGAIN except this time he will get the nod. As far as Manny getting a ko, I'm not so sure since he pretty much stopped knocking guys out once Floyd said take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Idk about 'we' but 'I' do. I don't think I've ever seen Pacquiao fight for 30 seconds of a fight, hurt his guy several times and then take the rest of the round off.

You can say "Bradley adjusted all you want" but Pacman was doing it from the very beginning. At times he even looked bored in there.

It was obviously fixed, but Bradley wasn't in on it. Bradley was fighting for his life, the only one in on it was Pacman and Arum. Arum probably told Manny to take it easy on Bradley just box him don't knock him out and Pac said okay boss.

Bradley looked shocked as hell when he won, dude had the face of a guy who just lost. Pacman could have really hurt Bradley he had Bradley backing to the corner and the ropes one time he hit Bradley with a good body shot and backed off, he did the same to Rios. Arum knows if Rios survived that he can still use him and promote him, but if Pac humilated him it would be hard to sell him same thing with Bradley.

Bradley had many times in the fight had the look of a guy saying knock me out already, its the same look Oscar had, anytime a fighter backs to the ropes or corner and lets you Tee off on them, that means they are ready to go. Pacman backed off though and went back to the middle of the ring, the old Pacman would never stop punching he had no mercy.

The thing is if Arum verbally told Manny to take it easy, there is no contract and you can't claim fix, even though Pac probably did take it easy cause Arum told him too.

Pacman seems like the type of moron who would do something stupid like that and obey his promoters advice to go easy, the guy is not bright at all when it comes to a lot of things.

Comment

I agree with this 100%. I think Pac has a lot to prove now & the Marquez KO was his wake up call. Let's be real, Bradley should have lost that first fight. This time around, I see Pac stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      I'm pretty sure rios landed something like 130+ punches on pacquiao.

It's sad because you actually used to be a good poster, hectari
                      hey how come only now you responded to that reply pm? what a jerk off.

Comment

Working...
                      X