No announcement yet.

Martinez got stem cell therapy for his knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    They say jogging does the same thing...nothing is good for you anymore. I do think swimming is one of the safer exercise methods but you just don't get that same muscle isolation.
    It's true running is hard on your legs too, but the cardio work out is worth it. Cycling works on butt and thighs, with some calfs. However I never found the cardio work out to be as effective as jogging.

Martinez cycles on cross country up and down hills with some small jumps so that's just too much impact IMO.

I use to jog up to 18 miles and if you set a pace, with the right shoes, it's not as bad, well at least for me, but you probably are right.

I also heard swimming is great but I can only go 5 Metres myself so never been into it LOL.

What I want to know is what cardio does Hopkins do. He's incredible.

Comment

Stem cell knee surgery doesn't mean is really bad. Stem cell research is fairly new, and is being used widely for a lot of things, including 3D cloning ears, organs and stuff. Scientists have already made a brand new heart out of stem cells. I have been following stem cell research since Obama ended the ban on funding human embryonic stem cell research in 2009. Ever since Obama did this, there's been scientists from every field coming up with new cures that are of course like 10 years+ away, related to stem cells. There's advances being made every where, companies all over the world competing against each other to find cures of their respective fields first.

It's something that the anti-Obama people don't want to mention. What Obama did is very important for all kinds of people with all kinds of diseases and injuries. From burn victims, to cancer patients, to smaller things like male/female pattern hair loss and other cosmetic related disfigurements.

Comment

It's over for Martinez. Struggles against Macklin & Murray. Stands no chance against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Chavez Jr. gets THC therapy for his brain.
          LMAO, nice

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            It's over for Martinez. Struggles against Macklin & Murray. Stands no chance against Golovkin.
            He's fighting Cotto next so I guess it isn't over then is it?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He's fighting Cotto next so I guess it isn't over then is it?
              Where is the official news on that? Contracts signed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                They say jogging does the same thing...nothing is good for you anymore. I do think swimming is one of the safer exercise methods but you just don't get that same muscle isolation.
                That's what Barker was doing because of is hip injury and he still threw it out against Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                  Where is the official news on that? Contracts signed yet?
                  Who else is he going to fight? If it's not Cotto, it'll be Rubio so even still....it isn't over for Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    desparation, thy name is a stem cell application.
                    It's not desperation stem cell is the future.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Stem cell knee surgery doesn't mean is really bad. Stem cell research is fairly new, and is being used widely for a lot of things, including 3D cloning ears, organs and stuff. Scientists have already made a brand new heart out of stem cells. I have been following stem cell research since Obama ended the ban on funding human embryonic stem cell research in 2009. Ever since Obama did this, there's been scientists from every field coming up with new cures that are of course like 10 years+ away, related to stem cells. There's advances being made every where, companies all over the world competing against each other to find cures of their respective fields first.

It's something that the anti-Obama people don't want to mention. What Obama did is very important for all kinds of people with all kinds of diseases and injuries. From burn victims, to cancer patients, to smaller things like male/female pattern hair loss and other cosmetic related disfigurements.
                      WTF Obama got to do with this?

Comment

Working...
                      X