Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez got stem cell therapy for his knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if his upgraded knee will help him generate devastating knockout power?

Comment

I hope he is better

Comment

Should have never took that Chavez fight, that was Martinez last hoorah. That fight ended Martinez as a elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
          Should have never took that Chavez fight, that was Martinez last hoorah. That fight ended Martinez as a elite fighter.
          It's an injury he had for years before Chavez. Probably any fight would had aggravated it at that point.

Comment

Is he like the Six Million dollar man now? If he is, my money is on him.

Comment

Sergio Martinez supports the murder of babies.

He should go to Germany and get that treatment Kobe and others have gotten.

Comment

Does Sergio's newfound elite level knee compare to Khan's elite level neck?

Comment

He should stop cycling. It gives strength to legs but ****s up the knees hard core. I cycle and every bump is felt by the ass or the knees.

The motion of cycling also puts wear and tear on the knees.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Does Sergio's newfound elite level knee compare to Khan's elite level neck?
                    Khan is having stem cells injected into his neck for the Money fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
                      He should stop cycling. It gives strength to legs but ****s up the knees hard core. I cycle and every bump is felt by the ass or the knees.

The motion of cycling also puts wear and tear on the knees.
                      They say jogging does the same thing...nothing is good for you anymore. I do think swimming is one of the safer exercise methods but you just don't get that same muscle isolation.

Comment

Working...
                      X