Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez got stem cell therapy for his knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I gather, there really isn't much peer reviewed science suggesting these stem cell procedure work. Just mostly anecdotal evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Hold on I got this...Maybe Khan can get a stem cell therapy procedure for his chin.

very good zinger, that one.

i have no idea where this gif is from, but goddamn did i laugh when i realized that the base drum was a dead dinosaur

Comment

That's a novel procedure, how effective it will be in this case is yet to be seen? I do hope Martinez comes back stronger than he was against Murray, faster too. I'd like to see Martinez at at least 70% because that version beats nay middleweight on the planet. Cotto will be the big test in that it's not really a competitive fight but we'll get to see how well Martinez is moving.

Comment

War Maravilla and his Knee!

Comment

We use stem cells in the horse industry quite a bit as well. The superiority to traditional recovery methods is quite remarkable. Horses can now bounce back from things that were career ending not even a decade ago.

Comment

I got cotto

Comment

He ducking GGG "Doe"..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He ducking GGG "Doe"..

i don't blame the poor guy. ggg is scary on 25 year old knees.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    We use stem cells in the horse industry quite a bit as well. The superiority to traditional recovery methods is quite remarkable. Horses can now bounce back from things that were career ending not even a decade ago.

one of these days i want to hear more about this horsing around that you've been doing. it sounds interesting as f#ck, and fun.

Comment

I just wrote a comment on his injury on another article earlier because I've been thinking about it and I don't know how so many people are overlooking the fact that Sergio will be coming back from two serious injuries. It seems to me that a return date of June is far too early for Martinez specially for a serious fight. I hope that he really thinks things through and doesn't rush himself into anything because if he does we might see him lose his title to his injuries and in the process maybe even pick up another injury too. I wish Sergio the best, he's a great champion and desserves to be 100% healthy when he defends his title.

Comment

Working...
                      X