Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love how all last week it was "Floms constantly bringing up the past" and all of a sudden this week the same people are clinging to quotes and interviews that are months or even years old like flotsam.

Comment

• Khan gets smacked down again LMAOO. THIS. FIGHT. WILL. HAPPEN!

Comment

• All I know is I been pro Floyd for a while in the negotiations, but things are getting bad for the guy.

He needs to give something, because Arum is still winning the media war, you got people calling him cowards when he's out eating with his kids, you got people walking up and asking him about Pacquiao.
        You got Skip Bayless a ESPN analyst calling him a coward on live TV atlest once a week.

And plus alot of people feel that not fighting Pacquiao only damaged Floyds legacy.

My point is, Mayweather needs to say FK it, let Arum pick the date and location aslong as it's sensible and fight.
        Last edited by LinealChampion; 12-16-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• floyd is talking a lot about this fight, he needs to make it happen though. Like he NEEDS it, if its not pacman for his next fight it is not going to do well at all. It's either fight your nightmare or lose money, your call. And you arent getting any younger now, youve been slowing down a lot recently, do you really want to lose to someone like amir khan or manny?

Comment

• thaboxingvoice is doing a show about it starts in around an hour i think

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxi...it-really-true

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjqmUaTlTlQ

Comment

• Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                All I know is I been pro Floyd for a while in the negotiations, but things are getting bad for the guy.

He needs to give something, because Arum is still winning the media war, you got people calling him cowards when he's out eating with his kids, you got people walking up and asking him about Pacquiao.
                You got Skip Bayless a ESPN analyst calling him a coward on live TV atlest once a week.

And plus alot of people feel that not fighting Pacquiao only damaged Floyds legacy.

My point is, Mayweather needs to say FK it, let Arum pick the date and location aslong as it's sensible and fight.
                Floyd can beat Pacquiao 12-0, they will still walk up to him and call him a coward. The last thing Floyd will ever do is budge to Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Floyd can beat Pacquiao 12-0, they will still walk up to him and call him a coward. The last thing Floyd will ever do is budge to Arum.
                  he cant beat maidana 12 0, in fact it took him two times to beat him convincingly, but he is going to out box manny all 12 rounds lol

Comment

• am i the only one who thinks this fight will happen at 154 weight limit if it ever gets made?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      am i the only one who thinks this fight will happen at 154 weight limit if it ever gets made?
                      yea, you are .

Comment

Working...
                      X