• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Cheers bud

Comment

• i couldnt help help but laugh at don king even if i heard it a million times only in america baby lol also wilder when he was looking in camera took off his glasses bahahahahahaha was he kidding

Comment

• Oh, Stiverne TKO. I voted for it, but I half figured he'd get it on points. Actually Arreola had me worried early-- He showed up looking good for him, and fighting well in rounds 2-4(ish?).

17 foot ring. That thing looked like phonebooth packed with fat guys.

Comment

• I don't know why people are assuming Stiverne would fight Wilder in the same way he fought Arreola.

People place a lot of confidence in Wilder for someone who's beaten virtually nobody.

Comment

• The same punch that Stiverne landed to end the first round ends the fight in the sixth. It was an entertaining fight, too. Chris was doing good but got a little winded and sloppy in the sixth and paid dearly. Congrats to Bermane.

Comment

• Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
                Oh, Stiverne TKO. I voted for it, but I half figured he'd get it on points. Actually Arreola had me worried early-- He showed up looking good for him, and fighting well in rounds 2-4(ish?).

17 foot ring. That thing looked like phonebooth packed with fat guys.
                yeah they tried to rig it for arreola and he still gets ktfo. that must be extra deflating. also the arreola has a great chin thing. where did that come from? i saw jameel bigmac mccline shake him up, walker dropped him, stirverne dropped him and now ko'd him. yeah pillow punching vitali wasn't able to legit hurt him but that's no surprise. he's no seth michell but he doesn't have a granite chin.

Comment

• pretty good HW fight

that imam kid is going nowhere

wladimir effortlessly KOs stiverne

"heavyweight championship" between stiverne and wilder = lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Levity View Post
                    I don't know why people are assuming Stiverne would fight Wilder in the same way he fought Arreola.

People place a lot of confidence in Wilder for someone who's beaten virtually nobody.
                    I think Wilder would lose to Stiverne. But I am sure he would lose to Arreola. Arreola would exploit his weaknesses and put him away quick. Stiverne has flaws which might leave him vulnerable to Wilder's power.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Arreola is buzzing Stiverne now, but still seems to be in a precarious position. Waiting for a bomb

Like I said here ^ after the third or fourth round, the more success Chris was having, the more Vulnerable he was starting to look. He was getting too anxious and reckless and I could tell Stiverne was playing possum, riding the storm and waiting to bite.

Comment

Working...
                      X