No announcement yet.

Official Bermane Stiverne-Chris Arreola II RbR Discussion & Analysis Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Marquez wasnt sacrificing ****. He was getting busted up and just didn't have an answer for Pacquiao's speed. Till Pacquiao decided to be a dumbass. More credit goes to Pacquiao for the KO than Marquez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    You used to be a good poster. But post like this are just ****ing dumb. So, Morales gets credit for getting KO'ed pacquioa to right?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Marquez wasnt sacrificing ****. He was getting busted up and just didn't have an answer for Pacquiao's speed. Till Pacquiao decided to be a dumbass. More credit goes to Pacquiao for the KO than Marquez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Pacquiao was boxing well in that fight, but Marquez was also just looking for one shot. Much like Stiverne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        I thought it was some food but it was my lip.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Comment

• I ride with the Haitian but Bronze Bomber might just put Stiverne to sleep. He has a solid chin so we will see what Wilder's power is really made of.

Comment

• Here is my Post Fight Thoughts .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiTF2...&feature=share

Comment

• Where is that poster Golovkin? Stop predicting blowouts smh.

Comment

• It was the best fight I have seen in the last two years between two A-level opponents. I am sure the suits at HBO are kicking themselves right now for not broadcasting this fight. Thank God ESPN decided to step in and show it.

On another note, HBO should fire their announcing crew and hire ESPN's team. That was the best and most unbiased commentary of a top-quality fight I have seen in the last 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I ride with the Haitian but Bronze Bomber might just put Stiverne to sleep. He has a solid chin so we will see what Wilder's power is really made of.
                  Wilder has never been in the ring with a B-level opponent, let alone an A-level opponent. He will be shocked when he hits Stiverne with his best punch -- one that has KO'd the C & D level competition that Wilder has been fighting -- and watches as Stiverne not only walks through it, but knocks Wilder out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
                    Stiverne ate some flush shots tonight. And Arreola is no slouch in the power department. Stiverne has a solid chin. If Wilder Ko's this guy, then he's a real threat to Wladimir.
                    Wilder won't last three rounds against Stiverne and may not get out of the first round.

Comment

• I think Stiverne is a much better opponent for Wilder than Arreola. Styles make fights indeed, and I would give Wilder little chance against Arreola. Against Stiverne, I could see him winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X