No announcement yet.

Official Bermane Stiverne-Chris Arreola II RbR Discussion & Analysis Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bermane Stiverne-Chris Arreola II RbR Discussion & Analysis Thread

What is your prediction for this rematch?

The fight will be for the WBC heavyweight title, and both boxers will be highly motivated for their opportunity of a lifetime.

The fight will be on May 10 and televised by ESPN.

Stiverne-Arreola II lands on ESPN May 10
    Stiverne by KO/TKO
    15.06%
    Stiverne by decision
    33.73%
    Arreola by decision
    13.25%
    Arreola by KO/TKO
    27.11%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    10.84%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 03-12-2014, 11:44 PM.

Stiverne got this again. But I wouldn't be surprised if Arreola pulled it out. He has skill. He simply needs the passion to achieve.

Comment

Gotta go with striverne

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Stiverne got this again. But I wouldn't be surprised if Arreola pulled it out. He has skill. He simply needs the passion to achieve.
        It's not passion, it's he needs to stop being lazy. He has plenty of passion, plenty of heart, he just needs to come in shape and throw punches for 12 rounds.
        Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 12-19-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
          What is your prediction for this rematch?

The fight will be for the WBC heavyweight title, and both boxers will be highly motivated for their opportunity of a lifetime.
          Stiverne. He has the mental edge.

Comment

Stiverne dropped and beat up Arreola. Why does he even need to fight him again? He would have destroyed Mitchell just as easily.

Comment

Last time they fought Arreola might have won like 2-3 rounds. Beating Seth Mitchell won't prepare him for a rematch with Stiverne.

Comment

Stiverne beats him up again
                he seems like the tougher guy between the 2
                he don't look like much, but he's better conditioned than Arreola
                and he's frustrated after waiting for his shot, he'll bring the heat
                these guys will produce an action fight, but Stiverne breaks him
                could be another KD or 2 for either guy, but like Stiverne on points

Comment

I'm hoping for Chris Arreola to make history and become the first Mexican heavyweight champ, buuuut I think Stiverne beats him again.

Comment

I really really hope the winner doesn't give Grabimir Clinchko a chance at the WBC title.

Comment

Working...
                    X