Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd on Opponent Selection "Boxing is a Business. Its Not About Working Harder..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
    I understand where you are trying to go with your analogy sir, but when it comes to BOXING, I take whats in front of me. If I dont want to watch it, I dont. Not about to complain and get riled up when it helps nothing. All I am saying.
    Complain with your dollars I guess, I still want to see the Floyd/Pac fight and will spring for it if it gets made and buy the PPV but Khan/Floyd nah I will just steal from the establishments garbage and stream it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Complain with your dollars I guess, I still want to see the Floyd/Pac fight and will spring for it if it gets made and buy the PPV but Khan/Floyd nah I will just steal from the establishments garbage and stream it.
      I would like to see Floyd/Manny also, but if it happens cool, if it doesnt happen, meh. There will be more fights to watch throughout the years. I stopped caring once the first negotiations fell so i dont get my hopes up for certain fights. I let it play out as it does. I never get disappointed and butt hurt like most on here do this way.

Comment

Why isn't Al Hayman or somebody stopping Mayweather from saying these things?

Even the point he's trying to make, it's not far-fetched but it's still coming across as ****** because of his ****** choice of words.

"It's not about working harder"

On what World does that not sound ******?

Comment

Isn't his motto, "Hard work, dedication"? He and his yes-men seem to yell it out every time they're on camera. What a fraud.

Comment

I would like to see Floyd/Manny also, but if it happens cool, if it doesnt happen, meh. There will be more fights to watch throughout the years. I stopped caring once the first negotiations fell so i dont get my hopes up for certain fights. I let it play out as it does. I never get disappointed and butt hurt like most on here do this way.
            Then you clearly dont love the sport if boxing as much as you say you do.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Why isn't Al Hayman or somebody stopping Mayweather from saying these things?

Even the point he's trying to make, it's not far-fetched but it's still coming across as ****** because of his ****** choice of words.

"It's not about working harder"

On what World does that not sound ******?
              Yes. I understand his point but his choice of words was very ****** and leaves him wide open for criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                Then you clearly dont love the sport if boxing as much as you say you do.
                So one fight determines whether or not I love the sport cause I dont get upset it doesnt happen? Yeah ok buddy. LOL

Comment

His point is

Get hit less

Make the most money

STFU YOU HATING *****ES

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                    His point is

Get hit less

Make the most money

STFU YOU HATING *****ES
                    Then the guy who makes the most sense is Pacquiao. Floyd knows the deal.

Comment

Exactly what is going to happen is going to happen so either enjoy it or don't, I prefer to enjoy what is rather than worry about what might have been.

Comment

Working...
                      X