Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd go thru a SIMILAR experience if he faced Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L3TH4L View Post
    Styles make fights man. Floyd knows that Pacquiao CAN hurt him badly. If Pac catches Floyd like Mosley did in the early rounds it's going to be downhill from there.
    Pac doesnt fight like Mosley.

Comment

No!! I think Floyd vs PAC would be like a PAC vs Marquez without the war... Floyd being a shaper quicker and better Marquez

Won't live to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by TheRebelSin View Post
        No!! I think Floyd vs PAC would be like a PAC vs Marquez without the war... Floyd being a shaper quicker and better Marquez
        Won't live to the hype
        Right, it took Marquez 4 fights to do what he did to Pacquiao. How many fights did Fraud Jr. have with Pac? That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          Pac doesnt fight like Mosley.
          I understand that, but Pac hurts damn near EVERYONE he fights. Mosley, Judah and Corley all hurt Floyd and those guys aren't even on Pacquiao's level.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            Right, it took Marquez 4 fights to do what he did to Pacquiao. How many fights did Fraud Jr. have with Pac? That's what I thought.
            dont fool yourself, marquez was better since the first fight...

Comment

Originally posted by L3TH4L View Post
              Styles make fights man. Floyd knows that Pacquiao CAN hurt him badly. If Pac catches Floyd like Mosley did in the early rounds it's going to be downhill from there.
              You say that style makes ten go on to say "well if Pacquiao can do what Mosley did...." illustrating that you aren't aware that Pacquiao and Mosley have completely different styles. This is truly a sad site, the posters here genuinely suck and don't know what the **** they're talking about.

Comment

Adrien Broner is the next Andre Berto...the moment he stepped up his competition-he looked ordinary...Hell, I thought Paulie did enough against Broner to keep his belt.

He fought the wrong game plan to beat Maidana. ..

Funny how people are trying to make this fight out as the reason Floyd and Pac won't happen...$40,000,000 couldn't get Pac in the ring with Floyd.

Hell, at one point, even 50/50 wouldn't get Pac in the ring with Floyd-Arum doesn't have the same confidence in Pac that some of you clowns do.

Comment

You guys are completely lost.

Comment

I'm honestly astounded at the stupidity of these Floyd detractors. It never occurred to me that if Broner lost, they'd suggest that it in some way means that Floyd would lose to a particular fighter as well. Guess I gave them too much credit eh?

That's a special kind of stupid.

Comment

possibly worse. that's why floyd dumped all kinds of roadblocks in the fight. that's what he sees in his mind. he can't take the humiliation of getting beaten to a pulp. it's no longer an assumption. the longer he ducks the fight the more fans are convinced pac would murk him.

Comment

Working...
                      X