Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd go thru a SIMILAR experience if he faced Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, floyd doesn't need to rely on the shoulder roll, he has footwork and head movement, and does the peek-a-boo defence well aswell

Comment

We have to assume yes. Why else won't he fight him? Explain to me why he won't fight Pacquiao? Why would I believe a fan's prediction when here is Floyd himself says Pac will beat him. It's simple common sense. You don't need a bachelor's degree in science.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        It's not a matter of disliking, they don't believe in him because he ducks and cherrypicks. Floyd wouldn't fight a prime Cotto, a prime Margarito, a prime Pacquiao and plenty of others but he'll roll up to fight Baldomir, Guerrero or force a lightweight up no problem. He can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but he can not fool all of the people all of the time. Real boxing fans know, they've seen it all before with other fighters protecting records.
        It is indeed a matter of disliking. I Believe most people who actually co sign this thread are fans that want to see Floyd lose so badly it's not even funny. The same people that criticize every move Floyd makes. Broner and Floyd don't really have that much in common anyway and Floyd is on a whole nother level. To be honest Broner reminds me of Berto.

Had Broner won the fight and someone started a thread saying this is what most likely would happen if May and Pac where to fight. It would've been just as silly and ignorant. Floyd stans and pac tardss pretty much the same.
        Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-15-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

in ret@rd land he would..............

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
            Floyd is "feather-fisted" no matter what you *****s state. He has how many knockouts in his last X fights with outclassed opponents?
            i agree with almost everything you said except for this...do i think he knocks Pac out? nope, not a chance...but i dont think he is "feather fisted" by any stretch....Malinaggi is feather fisted at 147...Floyd is not...Floyd is too cautious...doesnt throw enough sustained combinations...

he certainly doesnt have one punch KO power (unless you ask Hatton)...but if he took more risks and actually tried for a KO...i think he would have quite a few more...

Comment

Absolutely not. Broner is a sham and a farce. Broner's always gotten hit, and his offense is a joke too. When I say joke i mean its not elite by any means. He's just a guy doing a Mayweather imitation against bums. Floyd doesn't get hit against the best. You saw what Floyd did to Marquez, Broner would get hit all day by Marquez. Broner tricked a lot of people. And now some of you are getting tricked again thinking that Floyd would get picked apart like Broner. Prime Roy Jones wouldn't even hit Floyd as cleanly as Maidana was hitting Broner and Roy in my opinion is G.O.A.T. Pac didn't even hit Rios as clean as Maidana was hitting Broner. Floyd is an awesome once in a 30 year fighter. You can't learn anything about Floyd by watching Broner. Stop it.

Comment

too bad juiceman was too chicken to take the fight over ost

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Pacquiao actually moves, has upper body movement, chop down power in both hands and blazing speed to go with that... What do you think?
                  Styles make fights man. Floyd knows that Pacquiao CAN hurt him badly. If Pac catches Floyd like Mosley did in the early rounds it's going to be downhill from there.

Comment

Naw floyd would actually be on his bike, broner cant ride a bike for shet had a feeling he would stand infront of maidana all night and it wouldnt work

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      You people either stupid, or pretend people are. He calls himself Money yet he's avoiding the biggest money fight of the century. What kind of BS is that? Easy fight, easy money. This is one of the reasons why this fight will never get made. All these pathetic fans of his are in denial. They treat people like they're 2 yrs old or something.
                      You are stupid though. If you weren't stupid, then you'd be aware that Arum/Pacquiao are the one's who initially avoided the fight and up to this point, have shown no real interest in making it. The reason that Arum/Pacquiao were able to avoid the fight with no real backlash is because they've been able to manipulate idiot like you, playing on your hate for Mayweather. Mayweather can't be "avoiding" Pacquiao because Arum has never made Pacquiao truly available for Mayweather. Stop thinking like an idiot and try to use whatever common sense that you have. Arum doesn't want the Mayweather fight and he never has. He's done nothing but use Mayweather and a potential fight to hype Pacquiao.
                      Last edited by Goldie; 12-15-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X