Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd go thru a SIMILAR experience if he faced Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is as dumb as the last time someones alt posted it and it got deleted. Kudos on having the sense to make the same thread as a troll alt.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      possibly worse. that's why floyd dumped all kinds of roadblocks in the fight. that's what he sees in his mind. he can't take the humiliation of getting beaten to a pulp. it's no longer an assumption. the longer he ducks the fight the more fans are convinced pac would murk him.

Pac would beat him to a pulp. That's now the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Pacquiao actually moves, has upper body movement, chop down power in both hands and blazing speed to go with that... What do you think?
        That's why he avoided him and came up with lame excuses rib injury in 2009, A-side Meth claims, drug test, Bob Arum my father worried about my health etc.

Comment

pac of 2010 would have gave floyd hell.........

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I'm honestly astounded at the stupidity of these Floyd detractors. It never occurred to me that if Broner lost, they'd suggest that it in some way means that Floyd would lose to a particular fighter as well. Guess I gave them too much credit eh?

That's a special kind of stupid.
            ^^^^^this, it is unimaginable what hatred can do to one's reasoning ability. I stop responding to people like these, for it is really a waste of brain cells.

Comment

Now? No.

2009-2010? Maybe.

Comment

They're back. It feels like 2009-10 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRebelSin View Post
                  No!! I think Floyd vs PAC would be like a PAC vs Marquez without the war... Floyd being a shaper quicker and better Marquez

Won't live to the hype
                  When was the last time Floyd fought like Marquez? Just because Floyd can counterpunch like Marquez now he fights like Marquez and he will do better. LMAO. No wonder you boy is overflowing with confidence he can beat Pac.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 12-16-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

The Pacquaio a couple years ago? Yes.. The Pacman now? No. He simply doesnt have the pep in his step anymore. He moves great but he doesnt have that quick agility where he darts around anywhere and everywhere.

Comment

Pac still has more than enough to destroy floyd

I think Maidana would beat Floyd. People are sleeping on his skills. Those sweeping left hooks from below the waist were set up in the first round and would work just as well on floyd as they did on broner

Comment

Working...
                      X