Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

140 and 147 is so stacked . There is endless match-ups and potential blood baths . I'm concerned for the health of all these fighters , they're all warriors. Respect !

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
      You will never see Floyd near Broner again! That's my brother,..I'm not fighting my brother ..shi t ...man u f uck up! Broner who?
      I think part of the reason Floyd was so acceptable of his name being attatched to AB is because he saw "lil bruh" as a potential gold mine. Like he always says, "we build em up, then smack em down." I don't think Floyd turns his back completely on the kid. Floyd likes having his ass kissed. And AB does that well. I'm sure they'll remain friendly. But the days of Floyd treating him as a peer are probably over. AB officially became a member of TMT last night.

Comment

no need for a rematch! broner needs a soft touch at 140 I say and maidana Thurman should already be in talks!

Comment

Broner who?

Comment

Rematch why?

Maidana made Broner his "piss bucket boy" for 12 rounds????Why would he waste his time with that dirtbag again. Broner was over rated, over hyped and a detestable person to boot. Let him fight on the club curcuit where he belongs lmfao. Nice try by Broner to try and get the disqualification in the 8th lmao. Not only a dirtbag but no guts as well.

Comment

no problem with a rematch
              Maidana won clearly enough that he don't have to give him one
              but the way it went down, sure Maidana would win again
              for that reason, would love to see it
              but Maidana-Thurman is sounding a lot better right now

Comment

If Maidana doesn't get Floyd the Broner rematch might be the most money out of all the other options. Just something to think about.

Comment

I was salivating at the idea of Thurman vs maidan a, aren't hey both WBA champs anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I think part of the reason Floyd was so acceptable of his name being attatched to AB is because he saw "lil bruh" as a potential gold mine. Like he always says, "we build em up, then smack em down." I don't think Floyd turns his back completely on the kid. Floyd likes having his ass kissed. And AB does that well. I'm sure they'll remain friendly. But the days of Floyd treating him as a peer are probably over. AB officially became a member of TMT last night.
                    I don't know why,but this post made me laugh mad hard..

Comment

No need for a rematch. Maidana put a beating on Broner. He should go back to the drawing board and try to learn from this loss and come back stronger. Sky's the limit for Maidana at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X