No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Lmao Broner is going back to fighting midgets with no power. Mark my words.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Why would you object to him going back down to 35 and defending his title? You know, like he should have been doing instead doing this weight jumping, trying to pick off weaker fighters in manufactured events nonsense he's been doing since the Rees fight?

Comment

How about Khan-Porter and Maidana-Mayweather because Maidana has paid his dues!

Or May-Porter vs the winner of Khan-Maidana 2 in december. Any title holder at 147 is better then Khan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        We want Maidana-Thurman! Winner gets a well deserved shot at Mayweather! Make it happen, we're ready! Last night was beautiful, one of the boxing nights I've ever experienced! Closest satisfaction to seeing Mayweather get beat, so amazing!!
        That's not going to happen. Maidana just hit the "jackpot" by beating Broner. The biggest paydays for Maidana will be either Mayweather or a rematch with Broner. Any other fight for Team Maidana would be a bad business decision.

Comment

Give me:

Mayweather vs. Maidana
          Porter vs. Thurman
          Guerrero vs. Khan or Brook vs Khan
          Alexander vs. Paulie

Broner vs. Abril @ 135 or a Top contender @ 140

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Maidana vs Khan II at 147

Comment

Both should just move on with their careers and in 4 or 5 years possibly come back to fight each other as successful veterans.
              Both need to learn from this fight and apply that to a new challenge. Just because someone looses doesn't mean that a rematch is in order! I believe you move on and work to become better!
              Losses are part of growing up in the sport, when you loose to quality its just a loss when its to an inferior opponent then its a defeat! Ray.

Comment

There is no way Broner is going back to 135. Maybe 140 but 140-147 has too many tough fighters. I would put money on Porter, Garcia, and Thurman beating him.

Comment

You will never see Floyd near Broner again! That's my brother,..I'm not fighting my brother ..shi t ...man u f uck up! Broner who?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Man oh man the WW division is chock full of great matchups. The best part is you can lose and still jump right back into the mix(Paulie). Next year should be great for the sport.
                    Definitely. I am looking forward to seeing Porter in that mix as well.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      There is no way Broner is going back to 135. Maybe 140 but 140-147 has too many tough fighters. I would put money on Porter, Garcia, and Thurman beating him.
                      Is that because you think he can no longer make 35? Or do you think he's too big an attention to leave boxing's current glamor division and fade into the background right now a actually attempt to build his resume down at 35?

Comment

Working...
                      X