Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Broner vs Canelo? Broner vs Matthysse? Lmao damn ya'll trying to get that boy put 6 feet under"

lol

Comment

I really really want to see Broner vs Garcia. Even the pressers will be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
        Beating or not id love to see a rematch and again I would pick AB to win. He got caught cold early and never fully recovered but he fought with heart on shaky legs for 12 rounds. Had Maidana on the brink at a few late moments buz El Chino would pop him and reset that early buzz! Good fkn fight lets do it again! Anyone sayin they dont want to see a rematch is a Maidana fan or Broner hater that knows the truth. AB can and will better El Chino if they fight again.

Lock it!
        How does crow taste????!i cant wait to hear your comeback!!!lmao

Comment

MM shouldn't take it...his management should align him up 4 a mega-million bout w/Floyd...

Comment

If he suffers another loss like that he will be damaged goods.

Broner should move to 140 or 135 and work his way up to 147.

Comment

Broner vs Garcia would be a great fight!!! Broner vs Bradley would be nice!!!!! !!! Marcos Maidana vs Keith Thurman , Marcos Maidana vs Robert Guerrero!!! Sick !!! Broner is not bum !!! Marcos is not a Punching bag!!! Both guys put on a good SHOW!!!

Comment

All those names Snake Schaffer mentioned are coming off bad losses or are no good except for Thurman. I thought Broner was Mayweather status. Maidana dropped that clown sooo that makes Maidana, Mayweather status right? Come on SS who you trying to fool? Oscar, fire this clown before he fxxxs things up.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  OK I get it , leave JOY jr out of the picture because they want CON for the JOY fight.

AB = About Bulls###

Now AB is BAB = Big A$$ Bird

Why throw Con to the Con when we have :

PORTER
                  MAIDANA
                  THURMAN

And NOT least of all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PACMAN

Joy jr is NEXT for the beat down then he can go play with his "PAID" whores
                  Good list that's what I say why fight each other go for Mommy May. Let each one of them get a shot at Mommy May. That's what Mommy May wants for them to fight each other become damaged goods then he fights them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
                    Beating or not id love to see a rematch and again I would pick AB to win. He got caught cold early and never fully recovered but he fought with heart on shaky legs for 12 rounds. Had Maidana on the brink at a few late moments buz El Chino would pop him and reset that early buzz! Good fkn fight lets do it again! Anyone sayin they dont want to see a rematch is a Maidana fan or Broner hater that knows the truth. AB can and will better El Chino if they fight again.

Lock it!
                    The only way the supposedly hated loudmouth self proclaimed next big thang mf wanna be. Boxing big star. Haha. Yall better ask somebody. (Ok we might as well bring in the Eazy-E intro beat.) Mmmmmmight beat Maidana is in Las Vegas. Maidana would have to k.o. that lil biatch. But the important thing right now is El Chino won took that 0 n sent wanna b to da flo 2 times 2 times baby. O yea

Comment

Working...
                    X