Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman needs one more fight before Maidana IMO. He's got somethings to work on and thats more important than a belt. Maidana-Thurman would be a great fight though to put on the Mayweather PPV.

Comment

Danny garcia vs. Marcos maidana on May 3rd co main event..unless of course money decides to fight either of the two...I bet danny wants a crack at maidana after last night and seeing as how he's cleaned out 140 maidana makes sense for his 147 debut...would be a helluva card

Comment

If they care at all about Broner they won't put him in there with Maidana anytime soon...

Comment

Good News: No more talk of a Mayweather vs Broner

Bad News: Mayweather vs Maidana or Thurman could happen. Then again it's better than Khan (who should fight Broner at 140).

Comment

They'd be fools to feed Bumner to Maidana again.

Comment

Broner vs Khan imo...Maidana vs Porter and Garcia vs either Paulie/alexander...Thurman needs one more fight vs whoever Garcia doesn't fight in that mix.

Comment

As a fan of AB, I don't think a rematch is a wise career move. As a fan of boxing, I say bring it on. That was an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dlee020420 View Post
                  Danny garcia vs. Marcos maidana on May 3rd co main event..unless of course money decides to fight either of the two...I bet danny wants a crack at maidana after last night and seeing as how he's cleaned out 140 maidana makes sense for his 147 debut...would be a helluva card
                  I hadn't even thought of Garcia, that's a possibility for sure. If Broner stays at 147 he'll probably get Berto or Josesito Lopez for his next fight. I don't know if Broner will move down in weight when the top guys like Kahn, Garcia and Lucas are likely moving to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    If they care at all about Broner they won't put him in there with Maidana anytime soon...
                    Personally, I don't think they care about AB. I could be wrong, but it seems like he'd be a pain in the ass to promote. So he's almost like a diva WR in the NFL like TO or someone. If he's gonna be a star, you grin and bear it. If he's gonna be just another guy, he's not worth the headache. I don't think GBP is all that interested in trying to rebuild AB. I think they're probably ready to tell him **** or get off the pot. And a Chino rematch is the perfect way to do it. If he wins, great. They can chalk it up to him not taking the first fight seriously. If he loses, they can simply cut their loses and tell him to kick rocks.

Comment

Lmao Broner is going back to fighting midgets with no power. Mark my words.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X