Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't complain if he fought Maidana. I'm gonna give him shit every day up until May 3rd if he picks Khan though. That's a bullshit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      chino is on a hot streak with stoppages over lopez, sotokarass, and a beatdown of broner,,, Outside of danny garcia who doesnt want the floyd fight, chino has done more than any other candidate
      touche' never thought about his big picture, BUT, i'd still rather see him win fight Thurman, and if he beats him, i'd have no problem with him and FMJ.

Comment

Mayweather vs Maidana
        Garcia vs Guerrero
        Khan vs Ortiz
        Paulie vs Thurman
        Porter vs Brook

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          touche' never thought about his big picture, BUT, i'd still rather see him win fight Thurman, and if he beats him, i'd have no problem with him and FMJ.
          i would love to see a thurman-maidana fight, and if it happened early 2014, and maidana was victorious, a sept fight with floyd would be huge...
          I think thurman needs a title win, plus another big win to be in the running for a floyd fight, his name still isnt quite big enough yet, but i see 2014 being the year that thurman lands a belt plus another big win, and he would be in the driving seat for a floyd fight in 2015 IMO

Comment

It's Khan.

Just accept the fact that it's Khan.

Comment

Can't believe Floyd said beating Carlos Molina, an irrelevant 135 fighter, and struggling to beat Julio Diaz who's way way past his best, were impressive wins.

F**k Floyd-Khan, does NOTHING for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Can't believe Floyd said beating Carlos Molina, an irrelevant 135 fighter, and struggling to beat Julio Diaz who's way way past his best, were impressive wins.

F**k Floyd-Khan, does NOTHING for Floyd.
                You can't believe Floyd Mayweather said something completely idiotic and contradictory?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  You can't believe Floyd Mayweather said something completely idiotic and contradictory?
                  I bet Floyd couldn't even name the guys Khan beat since Danny stopped him.

Comment

When Khan say's "The fights close" that means it's signed and has been for a while.

How many more things need to be said to make it any more clearer?

Floyd said right there in that interview that they'll be touring the UK. They already have the tour set.

Khan pulls out of his fight with Alexander for "Bigger fight"

Has a date set for May and publicily states "He hopes it's Mayweather" who also has a May date.

He's going around America doing interviews talking about the fight.

GBP have hinted at it time and time and time again.

It's clear as day that's it's Khan next.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      When Khan say's "The fights close" that means it's signed and has been for a while.

How many more things need to be said to make it any more clearer?

Floyd said right there in that interview that they'll be touring the UK. They already have the tour set.

Khan pulls out of his fight with Alexander for "Bigger fight"

Has a date set for May and publicily states "He hopes it's Mayweather" who also has a May date.

He's going around America doing interviews talking about the fight.

GBP have hinted at it time and time and time again.

It's clear as day that's it's Khan next.
                      First Mayweather fight I haven't bought then. What a waste. He should wake up and take Maidana's belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X