Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    Khan won't get the Sept date with Ramadan over the Summer it's now or never for him
    Good point. And he's not beating a top 10 welterweight so I don't know how they will keep him protected until May 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      That's why I say Khan. Get that **** over with. If its not in May, Khan will rematch Paulie and the fight will be in September.
      or Khan vs. Paulie/Garcia winner. The faster Floyd/Khan is completed, the better. Khan is pretty much the odd man out atm, everyone else is being built up for bigger things and he's just standing around. He's been yapping about this match-up for a while, just give it to him.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-16-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Perfect time for Floyd to take a tuneup and prep for a big September fight. I don't have high hopes for May 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          If not Maidana, who's won a title there now, and is coming off three decent/solid wins at 147???

I honestly don't see a realistic and possible option for May that's legit other then him now. I don't see the problem with Floyd fighting and unifying titles against another Welterweight coming off a decent win streak.

It's better then the Guerrero fight.
          so because chino beat broner, he deserves a fight with fmj? smh

Comment

Khan is actually the best chance to beat Floyd. He's the fastest guy Floyd's ever fought and he has the most tactical trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Always reverts back to Floyd huh?? He could always fight Lara.
              And attract about 400-500k PPV when his guarantee is like $30mill? The PPV would do exactly the amount needed to pay Floyd, and to pay Floyd only. Showtime gets nothing, Lara gets nothing, no undercard to pay any other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                so because chino beat broner, he deserves a fight with fmj? smh
                chino is on a hot streak with stoppages over lopez, sotokarass, and a beatdown of broner,,, Outside of danny garcia who doesnt want the floyd fight, chino has done more than any other candidate

Comment

It's going to be Khan, whether we like it or not it's the most paid fight for Showtime and Mayweather, and those are the criteria in getting a Mayweather fight these days.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Perfect time for Floyd to take a tuneup and prep for a big September fight. I don't have high hopes for May 3rd.
                    totally agree,, and that is kinda floyd's pattern...

He fights a tune-up before big fights ie ghost in may, canelo in sept,
                    ortiz fight, then the big cotto fight

He has very rarely taken on big fights back to back in recent years..

Comment

Im pumped to see Floyd stop Khan. Cant wait to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X