Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Yes it is. There is absolutely NOTHING interesting about Mayweather-Khan. Nothing. Khan has done nothing since 2011 and by the time May 2014 comes, it will have been almost 4 years since he looked good.
    You'd rather see Mayweather face yet another one dimensional slow brawler just because he's looked good recently in favourable fights?

Comment

As with every Mayweather PPV, they just need a strong under-card because the outcome of the main event is almost a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
        Maidana, Porter, Thurman, Lara, GGG, Khan and Pacquiao have zero shot at even troubling Floyd let alone actually beating him.

At this stage of his career people need to come to grips with that cold reality. Doesnt matter who it is Floyd will beat them while making it look easy. Deal with it and just accept whoever he fights. Whats the difference between him fighting Maidana or Khan. I mean seriously.

worst floyd fantasy fanboy right here. even if you think he beats them all, why would you want him to fight the weakest of the bunch? so just accept it? you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          As with every Mayweather PPV, they just need a strong under-card because the outcome of the main event is almost a given.
          Mayweather/Khan
          Mares/Santa Cruz (Treat for the Mexican holiday)
          Maidana/Thurman
          Love/Periban

Or the alternative would be Mayweather/Maidana with Khan on the undercard for the September date.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            worst floyd fantasy fanboy right here. even if you think he beats them all, why would you want him to fight the weakest of the bunch? so just accept it? you're a moron.
            Stick to mma troll my point went clear over your head.

Comment

No it just wasn't a very good point.

Comment

nah you're a moron. it matters who he fights and you don't have to just accept it...that's if you're not a fanboy.

Comment

Floyd fights Maidana = One more competitve round than Khan wouldve had.

Floyd fights Khan= One less competitve round than Maidana wouldve had.

I mean wtf is the debate. One extra round of competitveness? Haha. Fucc outta here.

Comment

Floyd fights Maidana = One more competitve round than Khan wouldve had.

Floyd fights Khan= One less competitve round than Maidana wouldve had.

I mean wtf is the debate. One extra round of competitveness? Haha. Fucc outta here.
                    That's why I say Khan. Get that **** over with. If its not in May, Khan will rematch Paulie and the fight will be in September.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Mayweather/Khan
                      Mares/Santa Cruz (Treat for the Mexican holiday)
                      Maidana/Thurman
                      Love/Periban

Or the alternative would be Mayweather/Maidana with Khan on the undercard for the September date.
                      Khan won't get the Sept date with Ramadan over the Summer it's now or never for him

Comment

Working...
                      X