Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not fighting pacquaio how much will it hurt floyds legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
    Let me get this straight, in the same breath you hype up wins for Manny against Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito, yet you put down wins for Floyd against Oscar, Cotto, Mosley, Castillo, and Corrales? The fact you have Clottey on your list shows how you feel.
    I explained in my original post, but *****s like u aint got no brains so ill break it down for u fuk stick:

Cotto at welter was one of the best fighters at the division, top 2 or 3 no argument. Plus he was still close to prime (not prime though or should i spell it doe so u understand?). It was a far superior version to the one Floyd faced, tht cotto had been smashed twice already LLOL

Oscar was huge compared to pac and 9/10 guys predicted Oscar to win, many by KO, it was yet another upset win for Pacman. Fact.

Margarito came in a damn middleweight for pac who is 5'6'' and barely weighs 147, let alone 150+. it's a good win, not the best though, you cant lok at this fight in isolation. Again, you been given some truth.

Clottey was a decent win cos he was a tough challenger when the floyd fight fell through...again. get your ass outa floyds ass and maybe you will learn sumin bout boxin.

NOW GTFO MY POST YOU WHORE SON!

Comment

Obviously, Manny Pacquiao is in desperate need of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The question is. Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. need Manny Pacquiao at all?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I explained in my original post, but *****s like u aint got no brains so ill break it down for u fuk stick:

Cotto at welter was one of the best fighters at the division, top 2 or 3 no argument. Plus he was still close to prime (not prime though or should i spell it doe so u understand?). It was a far superior version to the one Floyd faced, tht cotto had been smashed twice already LLOL

Oscar was huge compared to pac and 9/10 guys predicted Oscar to win, many by KO, it was yet another upset win for Pacman. Fact.

Margarito came in a damn middleweight for pac who is 5'6'' and barely weighs 147, let alone 150+. it's a good win, not the best though, you cant lok at this fight in isolation. Again, you been given some truth.

Clottey was a decent win cos he was a tough challenger when the floyd fight fell through...again. get your ass outa floyds ass and maybe you will learn sumin bout boxin.

NOW GTFO MY POST YOU WHORE SON!
        Pacquiao weighed more than DLH you stupid mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          Pacquiao weighed more than DLH you stupid mofo.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_D...Manny_Pacquiao

5 feet, 10 inches Height 5 feet, 6.5 inches
          145 pounds Weight 142 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw106 View Post

They're weigh in weights, not fight night weights.

Comment

Pac rehydrated to a higher weight on fight night.

Comment

if they dont fight

will he always be known as the guy who ducked pac?
                Floyd fights Manny...........10 years from now: "Floyd was one of the GOAT"

Floyd doesn't fight Manny........10 years from now: "Floyd who?"

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                  Obviously, Manny Pacquiao is in desperate need of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The question is. Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. need Manny Pacquiao at all?
                  I'll put it like this....there are no more Canelo's out there and Khan isn't going to sell for crap unless Floyd fights in the UK and we all know that won't ever happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X