Collapse
No announcement yet.

best footwork amongst active fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect to Floyd but Rigo is number one. He's so fluid and balanced in his movement that it's almost superhuman. No matter what an opponent does, he always just floats right back into a perfect position. It's something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Guillermo Rigondeaux.

And it's not even close Mayweather fans.
      Look at his footwork against Ghost. It wasnt just normal footwork. He was so noticeably lightfooted that at times when Ghost attacked, Floyd would leap across the ring. Rigo has good footwork, but I wouldnt say that it wasnt close.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Look at his footwork against Ghost. It wasnt just normal footwork. He was so noticeably lightfooted that at times when Ghost attacked, Floyd would leap across the ring. Rigo has good footwork, but I wouldnt say that it wasnt close.
        You do realize that you're talking about Robert Guerrero vs Floyd Mayweather right?

Rigondeaux and Pacquiao have better foot work than Floyd. Floyd can't put punches together or move from one spot to the other like Manny can.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS
          Pac, Gamboa, Rigo. GGG???
          Gamboa? In that case I'll say Amir Khan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You do realize that you're talking about Robert Guerrero vs Floyd Mayweather right?

Rigondeaux and Pacquiao have better foot work than Floyd. Floyd can't put punches together or move from one spot to the other like Manny can.
            Pretty much this.

Floyd analyzes, sets, right hand, then roll and pivot.

That's not profound foot movement. It's impressive, but not on some Rigo/pac stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Gamboa? In that case I'll say Amir Khan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Gamboa has great foot movement, I don't get why you guys think he doesn't.

Comment

Rigo, Mayweather and Ward, also Rigo, Mayweather and Ward.....Rigo, Mayweather and Ward.

Mayweather can move from a position in a wide stance to a difference position just ridiculously fast. Most fighters could not even conceive of being able to move that fast.

Pacquiao is quick but not as consistently clever, Pacquiao's style is a bit too aggressive and chaotic.

Comment

Rigondeaux then Rigondeaux then some
                  Floyd
                  Gamboa
                  Kovalev
                  Brook
                  Terance Crawford

I think Manny has exceptional footspeed but he makes a lot of mistakes.
                  Last edited by dan_cov; 12-04-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Rigondeaux! The man can basically box LATERALLY! LOL at this gif, Donaire is back peddling while Rigondeaux is just skipping towards him and cutting the ring off so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Rigondeaux! The man can basically box LATERALLY! LOL at this gif, Donaire is back peddling while Rigondeaux is just skipping towards him and cutting the ring off so easily.
                      That was the left hand to Donaires right eye wasn't it

RiGOD

Comment

Working...
                      X