Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Camp Gives Cotto Ultimatum: "You Have Until next Week To Take The Offer"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fuq that ginger think he is? put your diapers back on and stfu

Comment

Canelo wants to have a busy 2014, there's no reason for him to waste his time if Cotto doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        [/B]

hope not............
        well, his team is interested in the match-up. If not Cotto or Molina, then who?

Comment

I thought cotto is fighting Martinez?

Comment

DO people actually think before they post? THe man wants to know he Cotto is going to sign on for the fight so he can look for other matchups if it doesn't pan out. I swear this forum is full of clowns

Comment

canelo needs cotto more ...
              fight wont happen!

cotto knows he cant win a decision ...

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                cotto won his last fight , alverez lost and quit in his last fight !!!! who is he to make demands of cotto !!!!!!
                Yeah Cotto won against a Tomato can,and Canelo lost to the best p4p fighter in the world.Good comparison.(sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  http://www.primerahora.com/deportes/...lcotto-973159/

Who the **** Canelo team think they are? Now Cotto will take even more time knowing him.
                  What a joke! lol! Cotto will not give a fugg about what they say. Cotto is his own BOSS, he dont take orders from anyone much less from Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    From what I understand, HBO gave Cotto a very similar ultimatum. A PPV date has to be set aside within a certain amount of time. The March date is very close when you consider the holidays and doesn't leave a lot of time to promote it correctly.
                    Very much correct. Plus, given the holidays and the way the PR people like to party and eat I dont see Miguel training during December. Not enough time for Mar 8th.

Comment

Canelo is a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X