Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime exec says he'll reach out about a Pac May fight. It's TIME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight isn't getting made, you can all keep dreaming, it's not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      This fight isn't getting made, you can all keep dreaming, it's not going to happen.
      Example of a Floyd minion who doesn't want this fight to happen hehe!

Spook much?

Come on man we know it would be hard to make this into a super fight when your boy Floyd is much of a con man who loves to go on a bank robbery of picking up easy opponents hehe! bank robbery baby! easy money baby!

BUT, he got checkmated when he signed for showtime, and now he needs to produce good numbers for them. So if showtime thinks Pacs route is the way to go to get stellar ppv numbers. He got no choice. Your boy has to concede even if he has no balls to do so, he has to face pac now. He's got no choice.. Duck season is over. It's a good fight. Buckle up! Your boys 0 is going down

Showtime owns floyd.

Comment

wake me up... when pac-floyd gets made...

Comment

As much as I want this to happen, Floyd is just too shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Pacquiao already has a fight scheduled for April and Espinoza saying "it has to be on showtime PPV since pacquiao is not tied to HBO" and" "I called Arum few times" while Arum saying "he didnt call me in 2years" and"both notworks have to do it" should be clear as day where is this going

but hey if you still want to buy into this BS then go for it
            lol last time I checked nothing in floyd fighting amir is signed yet, same as pac hasn't signed any fight for next year so duh.. Nothing is etched in stone yet.

Everyone seems to notice how floyd fans seems to not want this fight to happen?? Maybe them being a duck follower must really be contagious

Better buckle up coz your boy floyd is on a collision course with Pac and no way he can duck this one. So sorry bud just accept that pussay boy can't make excuses forever. He will run out of excuses eventually.

Comment

Sign of surrender. They're not making money from Floyd fights. They're too expensive to make. Khan might be another Guerrero disaster. Waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
                As much as I want this to happen, Floyd is just too shook.
                Not sure if the blame is solely with Floyd but what I can't understand is how shook his fans are of this fight. Even now that Pac has declined. It's a very winnable fight for their boy but they desperately reach for excuses as soon as this fight gets mentioned. Makes no sense to me.

Floyd fans are more scared of losing that 0 than Floyd himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Sign of surrender. They're not making money from Floyd fights. They're too expensive to make. Khan might be another Guerrero disaster. Waste of time and money.
                  Exactly, it's not only Floyd who should make money it's the tv network who should also produce good numbers to make some good money.It is fortunate that his contract is bound with show time to produce a quota of ppv numbers. And they think it's PAC who can deliver that numbers.

Floyd is in a corner now and has to agree. This fight is moving now. It's a good sign.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-27-2013, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    There has to be little doubt the Khan fight is going to be a financial bust. Absolutely no intrigue for the general public who's only real concern is seeing Mayweather compromised. When someone explains it to them in detail just how tarnished Khan currently is they're going to tune the match out like a bad radio station.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      There has to be little doubt the Khan fight is going to be a financial bust. Absolutely no intrigue for the general public who's only real concern is seeing Mayweather compromised. When someone explains it to them in detail just how tarnished Khan currently is they're going to tune the match out like a bad radio station.

Disagree. Won't Showtime get some cash for syndicating it in the UK? The UK money would probably pay Khans purse and half the promo costs alone. I think it's a big money fight especially if Khan can get a big win beforehand. Khan is a marketable commodity imo especially so if matched with Floyd.

That said though Showtime is def keen on Manny vs Floyd. How could they not be when there is four fights to go? Who else can Floyd fight???

Comment

Working...
                      X